STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cordon - moving gun
by pchester Today at 16:55

» Finished Radar collector ....and now ?
by rretamar Today at 5:44

» Fang in X-10 lab
by pchester Yesterday at 22:49

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Arthoryum Yesterday at 21:51

» Isomorphic Teleport
by pchester Yesterday at 18:25

» Dead City stash
by pchester Yesterday at 10:17

» Limansk Basement
by pchester Sun 10 Dec 2017 - 12:08

» Who is, and where I can find Rabinowitz?
by Arthoryum Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:59

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
nemisis1842khann
 
Arthoryum
 
Sword2012
 
joy division
 
rretamar
 
Statistics
We have 294 registered users
The newest registered user is mtpinky007

Our users have posted a total of 3355 messages in 340 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 
 

 The Zone is dead...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
da_raabi
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2017-06-17
Location : Florida

PostSubject: The Zone is dead...   Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 13:55

After I completed the Wish Granter I noticed that Zone seemed to... empty. I find a few creatures from time to time, but they are very very rare. I almost never find any enemies. Pripyat is a ghost town, so is the Garbage. All I see are friendlies. The Bar is busy as usual, but I just never find any enemies. Did I kill them all or something? I killed all 5 bad guys in Limansk (there are ZERO creatures there), there is not a soul in Radar, Army Warehouses is nothing but Freedom, Yantar is crawling with Ecologists and nothing else (not even very many creatures).

It's weird. As I run missions I feel like I'm running around the fields of Kansas, not the dangerous Zone.

What happened?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 15:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What happened?

Spawning issues in 110013, TB said it will be fixed in the next patch.

I found NPP1 to be particularly empty after completing the Wishgranter, but the Monolith reappeared after I reached Collector. (I am still getting the "Kill the bandits in Cordon car park" mission repeated fairly regularly, though.)
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2017-06-17
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 17:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What happened?

Spawning issues in 110013, TB said it will be fixed in the next patch.

I found NPP1 to be particularly empty after completing the Wishgranter, but the Monolith reappeared after I reached Collector. (I am still getting the "Kill the bandits in Cordon car park" mission repeated fairly regularly, though.)

Oh, so its not just me? Both issues caught my attention, but I'm glad they will be taken care of. Cudos to TB for taking care of it.

I guess I'll just keep plodding along in the wasted zone. It's kinda lonely out there...
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 4:24

yea 110013 has tons of spawning issues, items needed for missions, hacking module broke, etc,

I have 110012 backed up on DVD I been thinking about reinstall that version and play it until TB release 110014


Last edited by _Nite_ on Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 4:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2017-06-17
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 3:20

Well I just got to the Hospital level. Nothing. Just 4 good guys that follow you around and nobody else. Talk about boring. I think I'm going to stop playing until the next patch comes out to fix the spawn issue. Its no fun at all running around with nothing to fight, especially in this level where there's suppsoed to be LOTS of bad guys.

_Nite_ any chance you could extract the spawns folder from your backup? We could try dumping that into the mods folder as a temporary patch. I would think that could work.

I might start keeping full backups for this reason...
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 4:34

the 110012 ISO is still on Mega if ya want to just download that. (it be a 6 hour wait though when it hits 65% downloaded)

or use the 110012 torrent if it still works

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 11:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think I'm going to stop playing until the next patch comes out to fix the spawn issue. Its no fun at all running around with nothing to fight

You could try restarting in Collector mode. I have just finished Collector as a continuation of the main game and there are plenty of very tough enemies later on.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 22:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think I'm going to stop playing until the next patch comes out to fix the spawn issue. Its no fun at all running around with nothing to fight

You could try restarting in Collector mode. I have just finished Collector as a continuation of the main game and there are plenty of very tough enemies later on.

Yea collector mode is definately way more active across all the maps

The Zaton map (Backwater) for example had a huge ammount of bloodsuckers, had to jump up on something so I didn't get overwhelmed LOL
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2017-06-17
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 4:14

Well it seems that I cannot get the spawner file. Mega wont let me download the iso file (error: too large for memory) and I can't seem to find any other way to source the file.

I'd rather finish Lvl 0 before I start collector, so I guess this is where I stop until the next update. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 4:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well it seems that I cannot get the spawner file. Mega wont let me download the iso file (error: too large for memory) and I can't seem to find any other way to source the file.

I'd rather finish Lvl 0 before I start collector, so I guess this is where I stop until the next update. Oh well.

Keep in mind that patch updates arent 100% compatible with older saves or not be compatible at all with older saves if its a script change is done in the code.

Its a good idea to start a new playthrough with each game update because of this.

I know your complaining of maps being empty but just keep going and try to finish level 0, and be sure to pay close attention to the SMS messages so you don't get lost or you can get the level 0 pdf Guide off Mega to help you
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 9:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Keep in mind that patch updates arent 100% compatible with older saves or not be compatible at all with older saves if its a script change is done in the code.

Its a good idea to start a new playthrough with each game update because of this.

I know your complaining of maps being empty but just keep going and try to finish level 0, and be sure to pay close attention to the SMS messages so you don't get lost or you can get the level 0 pdf Guide off Mega to help you

In addition to this, if you don't want to start a new game with each patch, you MUST at least start a new game as Marked One and meet Astrologer. This creates a new ALL Spawn save in the game (you'll see it on the screen as it automatically saves), which integrates everything new from the patch, and will affect all future saves

Once you've done this you can go back to a previous save Smile


Last edited by Sword2012 on Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 13:18; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 11:27

wow nice tip sword, I didn't know that

I wonder if that same trick will work when TB releases the updated game engine with 64 bit support later on
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-01
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 21:02

Overpopulated areas are a result of adding the new extra spawns from the extra spawns team which I have been playing through and adjusting. I want to post 0014 very soon as it fixes many things, adds more content and optimizes the motivator, dynamic spawns and level start speed. I still have 2 tasks that may not work and 2 levels with crash on entry due to bad sids but from reports I have received I need to get 0014 out as soon as possible. I will talk to aleks and may release it before the next dialog improvement is done.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 23:55

thats great new TB, I look forward to testing 110014 on release Smile
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2017-06-17
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Wed 9 Aug 2017 - 21:39

Thanks for the tip TB. I tried starting a new game and talking to Astrologer, saving, then reloading one of my old saves (in the hospital) and it seems like I may have picked up a few enemies.

Are Limansk and the Hospital just very quiet levels? For some reason I expected a hell of a fight in the hospital, and I would have figured at least a few monsters or Monolith would be crawling around the streets of Limansk. Are those levels supposed to be so quiet?
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Fri 11 Aug 2017 - 3:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks for the tip TB. I tried starting a new game and talking to Astrologer, saving, then reloading one of my old saves (in the hospital) and it seems like I may have picked up a few enemies.

Are Limansk and the Hospital just very quiet levels? For some reason I expected a hell of a fight in the hospital, and I would have figured at least a few monsters or Monolith would be crawling around the streets of Limansk. Are those levels supposed to be so quiet?

Limansk I found some zombies here and thier occasionally, and yes hospital is suppose to be quiet except for a specific mission later in the storyline. collector mode however they are both active with mercenary

I'm sure this will change though, TB said that story mode level 0 is about 90% on progress


Last edited by _Nite_ on Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 2:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tzoun9084
Novice


Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 22:27

In collector after zep 3 hospital has alife both mutants and npcs based on day/night and your rank level
Limansk is as it is untill i finish it with extra spawns
For sure in 0015 will have plenty alife, again based on story rank and day/night
Also keep in mind that the 0014 will be powerful in spawns and readjusted by Tecnobacon to reduce some over population in some areas.
I ve done a hard work on all levels but in order to be spawned you have to proceed with zep documents and with the story..

Hope you like it thanks


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks for the tip TB. I tried starting a new game and talking to Astrologer, saving, then reloading one of my old saves (in the hospital) and it seems like I may have picked up a few enemies.

Are Limansk and the Hospital just very quiet levels? For some reason I expected a hell of a fight in the hospital, and I would have figured at least a few monsters or Monolith would be crawling around the streets of Limansk. Are those levels supposed to be so quiet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Zone is dead...   

Back to top Go down
 
The Zone is dead...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Controller - Dead zone setup for circuit racing
» 2 fast 2 dead
» Phantom Zone Chatswood closing it's doors.
» Walking Dead figures
» Dead Island thoughts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: