StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Starting directly at collector mode
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 7 May 2024 - 13:12

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_vote_lcapX-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_voting_barX-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_vote_lcapX-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_voting_barX-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_vote_rcap 
ataberk222
pchester
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12545 messages in 1750 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AsianStrelok
Novice
AsianStrelok

X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Empty
PostSubject: X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...   X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2019 - 13:31

hi,
so, i was back from Agroprom and give the granma's pic to Granpa,
and goto blade of heli and jumped.
so i arrive top of brain chamber in x16, got 2 plastique and 1 recommendation paper, and i liik around everywhere, i can't find any teleport in wire.....
anyone know what i miss or what i have to do....?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...   X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2019 - 18:40

AsianStrelok wrote:
hi,
so, i was back from Agroprom and give the granma's pic to Granpa,
and goto blade of heli and jumped.
so i arrive top of brain chamber in x16, got 2 plastique and 1 recommendation paper, and i liik around everywhere, i can't find any teleport in wire.....
anyone know what i miss or what i have to do....?

I just replayed this as a test. It seems that the teleporter into the brain cage isn't triggered by picking up the items, it triggers only when you move to the right spot.

When you teleport in from the helecopter blade, you arrive at the edge of the brain cage roof, facing outward. Turn 180 degrees and move directly toward the middle. When you are near the centre you should get the "Task complete: Find the Teleporter and use it" message and the new teleport should appear on a cable on the other side.
Back to top Go down
AsianStrelok
Novice
AsianStrelok

PostSubject: Re: X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...   X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2019 - 20:28

pchester wrote:
Above post:
Hi, pchester!
problem solved!! by your precious hint.
i got hint from your reply the word "Task Complete"
so, it was not position or picking items problem.
problem was i don't have any task in a task bar and didn't get any task after talk with Maximilian in Recon.
cause i just left after talk and go straght Army warehouse, so i didn't receive that "find teleport" task
thanks to you pchester
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...   X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2019 - 9:58

AsianStrelok wrote:
problem solved!! by your precious hint. i got hint from your reply the word "Task Complete" so, it was not position or picking items problem. problem was i don't have any task in a task bar and didn't get any task after talk with Maximilian in Recon. cause i just left after talk and go straght Army warehouse, so i didn't receive that "find teleport" task

Good to hear. Thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...   X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...
Page 1 of 1