StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is StalkerSoup completed?
 Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
 Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
 Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
 Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
 Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
 Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
 Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
 Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
 Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 I_vote_lcap Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 I_voting_bar Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12537 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SPEC
Novice
SPEC

Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2    Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2024 - 17:08

I visited the wish granter and get the first ending, so I moved to the army warhouses and kill Le Havre.  Then I tried to talk to Yakut but still not giving any special dialogue. 
I searched on forum and find out about mission missing scientist and some Ash Grey. But Sakharov doesn't give me this mission, so I must have skipped something, but I don't know what.
Does anybody know what to do now?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2    Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2024 - 15:40

I'm not sure if this is blocking Yakut's dialogue, but before finding Ash Gray you need to talk to Prapor to obtain Andrei's (broken) PDA, then find Ara's PDA on one of the mercs during Lukash's 'Follow the Informant' mission. Ash Gray should then appear at the marker in the Wild Territory. After dealing with him you should be able to talk to Sakharov about the missing scientists.
Back to top Go down
SPEC
Novice
SPEC

PostSubject: Re: Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2    Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2024 - 18:28

Now it works. Thanks a lot

EDIT: So I finished that mission and kill Le Havre again but Yakov still does not give that dialog
I tried to use give menu and use command yakut_ograblen_done so he gives dialog about ghost but that one about stolen possesions missing. But if i use another command  yakut_ograblen_start the task appears as done in my PDA.

I think that's the only way to solve it but I also fear it will break my game
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2    Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2024 - 14:51

As far as I know the 'yakut_ograblen' task is not important in itself, but you do need to complete it before you can ask Yakut about Ghost. You also need to have found the laptop that Kruglov needs to decipher Ghost's diary. I think this mission is 'system_ecolog'. You probably did this earlier in your game.

If you have both the yakut_ograblen_done and system_ecolog_done info portions, the first Ghost dialogue with Yakut (yakut_false_start) should be available. If not, try giving yourself yakut_false_start. You don't get a new task in your task list, but you will hopefully be able to continue from there.
Spoiler:

Aleks1970 and SPEC like this post

Back to top Go down
SPEC
Novice
SPEC

PostSubject: Re: Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2    Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

I used yakut_ograblen_done and after some time I finally find him.
So big thanks for help now I can continue in story.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2    Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Page 1 of 1