StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is StalkerSoup completed?
A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 I_voting_barA walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12537 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

A walk through StalkerSoup...

Go down 
+15
humdee
Sword2012
Strelok981
Aleks1970
nemisis1842khann
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
TrueB
Artyom
Tzoun9084
pchester
kd6dm
VodkaMartiniSNS
ObiWanCannabis
grayxy
PhilH231
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sword2012
Administrator

A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Oct 2019 - 22:10

TrueB wrote:
Aleks1970 wrote:
You can enable the 'god' option on the options game menu page.

I just wondered if you meant the game options were on the launcher or actually accessible in play by Esc Options Game

While in-game, pressing Esc, Options, Game, and ticking 'God Mode' will make you invincible enough to get you through a difficult part

While still in-game, pressing Esc, Options, Game, and unticking 'God Mode' will get you back to normal
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: A walk through Stalkersoup   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Oct 2019 - 8:48

Sword2012 wrote:
Previous post:
Brilliant. Well-explained, thanks.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Oct 2019 - 16:13

I don't like cheating, but here's one suggestion how to use af Cobblestone
when you're in a cave.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can be used as a light bulb Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: A walk thru Stalkersoup Cobblestones   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Oct 2019 - 1:25

Strelok981 wrote:
I don't like cheating, but here's one suggestion how to use af Cobblestone
when you're in a cave.

Can be used as a light bulb  Very Happy

Brilliant, Strelok! There are quite a few places in the game where torches don't work, now it hopefully won't matter.

Master

PostSubject: A walk through stalkersoup.   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2019 - 1:10

Sword2012 wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks Sword. It would be great if there was a page with all these nuggets of helpful suggestions to make searching easier. For newcomers will seek certain info such as your installation instructions multiple times. But lesser known data such as infoportions etc, will only be found by using the site search parameters which need the right words to find answers. Sometimes tips are based on experience. So if these could be posted to a part of the Forum for referring people to, it would perhaps keep the Forum easier to use for discussion.
Regards, TrueB.

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2019 - 1:44

TrueB wrote:
Previous post:

A compilation of some of the best tips from the forum can be found at the end of the Installation Guide. As you've found this one useful, I'll include it in the 1.10020 guide santa
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2019 - 6:38

Sword2012 wrote:
Previous post:
Hi Sword,
I looked in the 31st July 2019 version which mentions an August version but I couldn't find to download anything later Sword. There didn't appear to be a link to Tips & Tricks. It does say the search facilities are limited, and to use advanced search and Google. I have found the Google Search works well in the past. I downloaded your Guide from moddb.com.
Please send me a link to the version with the Tips as I have not located it.
Thanks and regards, TrueB

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2019 - 13:07

TrueB wrote:
I looked in the 31st July 2019 version which mentions an August version but I couldn't find to download anything later Sword. There didn't appear to be a link to Tips & Tricks

Around page 11 of the guide are 'TIPS FROM THE FORUM' Wink
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Stalkersoup tips and tricks   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2019 - 21:06

Sword2012 wrote:
TrueB wrote:
I looked in the 31st July 2019 version which mentions an August version but I couldn't find to download anything later Sword. There didn't appear to be a link to Tips & Tricks

Around page 11 of the guide are 'TIPS FROM THE FORUM' Wink

Finally I found it in another drive. Excellent idea and very useful. Thanks Sword.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2019 - 16:55

I recall that when you enter Generators during the storm, it is impossible to survive. You're in the center of Generators and there are zombie mercs all around and you can't see anything clearly to shoot. The storm suit doesn't do any good.

pchester wrote:
nemisis1842khann wrote:

Hi pchester
     many thanks for the massive new walkthrough pt.1, in the past it was recomended to   go down the caves with god mode on due to the serious lack of protection, is this still a  runner, also I did not know one could go round most of the cave system before seeing the  miner and so get lots of goodies, I have just restarted SS and would like to give it a try using   your cave plans and stash/sell all over wieght items collected on the return to sids place,  and then go back to normal mortality, I realise its cheating but but the shear number of nasties down there one has a poor level of survival with out the god mode as an opption.

Hi nemisis1842khann,

No part of StalkerSoup is intended to be so tough that you have to use God mode to succeed, but the option is there if you need it. IMHO, not having any worries about getting hurt takes a lot of the fun out of the game. On the other hand, so does constantly dying, so I do understand why some players use it.  

I seem to remember the Caves-of-old being harder than they are now, but that may just be my familiarity with the area having been through it so many times! If you aren't sure, I suggest that you make a hard save at the start of the Caves section and try without using God mode. If it doesn't work out for you, then reload and use God. Just remember to use the minigun in short bursts to minimise its kick, reload whenever the mutants give you a chance, and use bolts to locate and get past anomalies - especially those in the entrance to the Miner's cavern. Make use of saves whenever you complete a section successfully. Work your way through the area at your own pace, and reload your last save and try again if something goes wrong.

Good luck, Stalker...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: A walk through Stalkersoup   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2019 - 2:32

Previous post:

Hi, if instead of the Storm Suit you buy/get the suit like Shadows wears in the Swamp and Adrenaline sells, or try Esc+S/outfits and scroll down you should find one that offers digital vision. By adding 2 controller Scalps for over 100% psychic protection, then up all a little to 100%, which is quite easy., if by now you have all the recipes. Once you are indestructible this suite works better imo than the Storm. Unfortunately, I cannot recall its name, but hope this helps. After all the Storm suit is supposed to be indestructible, so if not, then spawning one that does, should be fine.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2019 - 8:27

During the storm, psychic isn't the prob, it's radiation. And in Generators during the storm, in addition to difficulty seeing, there are many zombie mercs firing at distance. I last about 10 seconds max. Running doesn't help because the zombies are everywhere. The walkthrough talks about the storm suit being indestructible and the zombies just being a nuisance. Not so.

TrueB wrote:
Previous post:

Hi, if instead of the Storm Suit you buy/get the suit like Shadows wears in the Swamp and Adrenaline sells, or try Esc+S/outfits and scroll down you should find one that offers digital vision. By adding 2 controller Scalps for over 100% psychic protection, then up all a little to 100%, which is quite easy., if by now you have all the recipes. Once you are indestructible this suite works better imo than the Storm. Unfortunately, I cannot recall its name, but hope this helps. After all the Storm suit is supposed to be indestructible, so if not, then spawning one that does, should be fine.
Back to top Go down
humdee
Novice

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2019 - 12:14

If someone has started Generators during the storm and lived, please tell me how you did it.
Previous post:
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2019 - 18:59

humdee wrote:
If someone has started Generators during the storm and lived, please tell me how you did it.
Previous post:

Hi humdee. Sorry, I'm not sure what I can tell you. Last time I played that section was in 1.1.0018, and I was definitely in the Storm. I was wearing the Storm Suit with a full load-out of artefacts (sorry, I can't remember which ones) and I didn't have any significant problems with the Zombified NPCs shooting me. My only real problem was figuring out which way I was facing.

It is possible that the area has been made tougher in 1.1.0019, I have yet to try that. If you can't get past it, you can always switch to "God" mode temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Artyom
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2020 - 5:31

This is really the best guide, finally found the part i'm in the new one and now i can go on my playthrough.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: A walk through Stalkersoup pt1 update to 1.10019.1   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2020 - 9:03

Original message:

Many thanks pchester for your altruistic  dedication in the upkeep of your essential and helpful guides. I keep them in Google Drive available offline, and have them open whilst I play. Wishing you good health and safety, TrueB.
Back to top Go down
Ikaruss
Experienced
Ikaruss

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2022 - 19:22

pchester, is it possible to make a new guide, or update the existing one?
I see for example, that the section from
Spoiler:
, is very, very long.

Would it be possible to divide it in two or three sections?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2022 - 16:15

Ikaruss wrote:
pchester, is it possible to make a new guide, or update the existing one?
I see for example, that the section from
Spoiler:
, is very, very long.

Would it be possible to divide it in two or three sections?

Hi Ikaruss. I intend to update the walkthrough when the new patch arrives and I have had a chance to play it all the way through. There isn't much point until then, as I don't know what has been changed/fixed in the earlier parts of the story or what has been added at the end. There are also many dialogue changes in Levelup 1 (Collector) and beyond that will I need to include. A full playthrough will take some time, so the next version won't be ready for a while.

I do intend to look at how the walkthrough is divided up when I have a better idea of the length of the completed game. Recon was about mid-way in the story when I wrote the first version, but as more gameplay gets added on at the end it is becoming less balanced. I haven't decided how I want to improve it yet.

Ikaruss likes this post

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: A walk through Stalkersoup   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2022 - 2:23

Previous post:

Hi pchester, it occurs to me that Levelups 1 and 2 are quite long and of a different nature to Level 0. There is also Collector which whilst not essential to the main storyline, does provide plenty of interest as well as useful artefacts. Perhaps if your most excellent Guides are split again, the second could commence where MO finds himself at the start of Levelup 1. Thus, any checks whilst in Recon back would all be in the same Guide. In my opinion, this would be helpful, as searches would be easier in Level 0, as a whole, and likewise the Levelups.
I hope this helps. All the best, TrueB
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2022 - 23:53

As it stands, and ignoring the 60-odd pages of appendices, Part 1 of the walkthrough is approx. 234 pages long, and Part 2 to the end of Levelup 0 is a further 162 pages, making nearly 400 pages just for Levelup 0. From there to the (current) end -- somewhere in mid-Levelup 2 -- is a mere(!) 125 pages. This will increase (rough guess +50 pages?) as I have been asked to make the screenshots and maps in Levelup 1 larger for clarity. I will have to see how much additional material there is to add at the end of the game before I can decide how best to split up the final document... (or, given the power of modern computers, if it is necessary to split it up at all...)

Incidentally, Sword tells me that much of the dialogue in Levelup 1 is being revised to make it feel less like an add-on to the main game and more of a continuation of Marked One's story.
Back to top Go down
Ikaruss
Experienced
Ikaruss

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2022 - 18:36

A dumb question:
Isn't more easy to make a gameplay video?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2022 - 18:59

A dumb answer:
It would need to be
(a) 200+ hours long minimum - and that's without wandering the Zone just to see what's out there
(b) redone with every new patch, as new content is added
(c) tailored for one specific style of playthrough, instead of the multiple ways the game can be played

Personally, I prefer to do a quick text search of the Walkthrough whenever I get stuck...  Wink
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2022 - 19:59

pchester wrote:
As it stands, and ignoring the 60-odd pages of appendices, Part 1 of the walkthrough is approx. 234 pages long, and Part 2 to the end of Levelup 0 is a further 162 pages, making nearly 400 pages just for Levelup 0. From there to the (current) end -- somewhere in mid-Levelup 2 -- is a mere(!) 125 pages. This will increase (rough guess +50 pages?) as I have been asked to make the screenshots and maps in Levelup 1 larger for clarity. I will have to see how much additional material there is to add at the end of the game before I can decide how best to split up the final document... (or, given the power of modern computers, if it is necessary to split it up at all...)

Incidentally, Sword tells me that much of the dialogue in Levelup 1 is being revised to make it feel less like an add-on to the main game and more of a continuation of Marked One's story.

Great news regarding the dialogue. Hopefully there may be more connection between the main NPCs of Level 0 and the Levelups.

Regards, TrueB
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2022 - 22:16

Ikaruss wrote:
A dumb question:

Not a dumb question at all, and there is room for both. Indeed, you can already find StalkerSoup video series on YouTube by ocedmytoaster, Grimwald's Gaming and others - albeit from several years back. In fact it was ocedmytoaster's videos that introduced me to StalkerSoup many years ago. The trouble is, as Sword says, gameplay videos of a still-developing game soon become out of date. It is also difficult to find a specific part of the game that you need help with when faced with 300+ videos in the series!

VodkaMartiniSNS and Rahul_Does like this post

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: A walk through Stalkersoup    A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2022 - 20:25

pchester wrote:
Ikaruss wrote:
A dumb question:

Not a dumb question at all, and there is room for both. Indeed, you can already find StalkerSoup video series on YouTube by ocedmytoaster, Grimwald's Gaming and others - albeit from several years back. In fact it was ocedmytoaster's videos that introduced me to StalkerSoup many years ago. The trouble is, as Sword says, gameplay videos of a still-developing game soon become out of date. It is also difficult to find a specific part of the game that you need help with when faced with 300+ videos in the series!

Hi pchester,  I too came to Stalkersoup via Ocedmytoaster, followed by Grimwald, and currently I am subscribed to Floki's Gaming Corner where he has now reached video number 142, and very much enjoying this version in play. Best Regards, TrueB
Back to top Go down
MarkedOne
Novice

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2022 - 23:28

Hey,
I have a question regarding the walkthrough...in the walktrough the game does not continue after the dialogue with karina about the last day members at the north east village in the dead marshes...could it be that if you do not kill the last day members before this dialogue the game continues ? Because i made a similiar mistake before. At the first meeting with karina she told you about the last day members at the tunnel in the dead marshes...but in my first play i killed them before talking with her and the dialogue that you killed them do not appears and the game stucked...in.my second play i killed the last day members in the tunnel after she told me about them and the game continued...if my assumption is correct i have to start the collector story a third time because i already killed the last day members in the nort east village...

I think i have to try.it out or i could not forgive myself xD
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: A walk through Stalkersoup    A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2022 - 3:11

MarkedOne wrote:
Hey,
I have a question regarding the walkthrough...in the walktrough the game does not continue after the dialogue with karina about the last day members at the north east village in the dead marshes...could it be that if you do not kill the last day members before this dialogue the game continues ? Because i made a similiar mistake before. At the first meeting with karina she told you about the last day members at the tunnel in the dead marshes...but in my first play i killed them before talking with her and the dialogue that you killed them do not appears and the game stucked...in.my second play i killed the last day members in the tunnel after she told me about them and the game continued...if my assumption is correct i have to start the collector story a third time because i already killed the last day members in the nort east village...

I think i have to try.it out or i could not forgive myself xD

Hi MarkedOne, Stalkersoup is a very linear game, especially in the current Levelups. If you follow the second Guide up to the Storm you eventually reach where it is written up to, since the finish of Levelup 2 and all of 3 are not yet released. Given the most recent post about actual events, time will tell. But when playing, you make  quicksave, before any action and,  as in your case are not sure what to do, the quicksave will allow you to quick load to get back to where you were before trying.
You shouldn't need to start again rather just click on the last autosave.sav file ie the save that occurred when you entered Dead Marshes. If you talk to Katrina first, then after going to the helicopter return to the road and make your clearance of the tunnel end and before moving on with the next ZEP return to Katrina, then watching out for snipers, visit the village you mentioned and then all should work. I recommend using the guide especially on a first playthrough, for in my opinion that is the best way forward and when you reach the current end and if you play it again, the guide can still help if stuck. Regards, TrueB
Back to top Go down
MarkedOne
Novice

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2022 - 7:19

Hello again Smile,
the last day members in the village in dead marshes are dead since two days and i dont have any save before i doing that xD. If i continue to play the game will end at ZEP 28 as in the walkthrough but i know that it is not the end (i read it here in the forum).
Back to top Go down
Rtanj
Novice
Rtanj

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2022 - 8:37

Guys is new update for SS done? I heard it's supposed to be major update
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2022 - 14:18

Hi Miksa. We are still waiting for the update, but TecnoBacon has warned us that it may be delayed. When it does arrive it will hopefully bring Marked One's story to a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re a walk thru Stalkersoup    A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2022 - 22:37

pchester wrote::
Hi, pchester, I hope this email finds you well.
I have decided to try and play 1.10020 right through as I understand my copy to be the same as1.10019.5. Though I had been sending in testing results, please see the Moderators' Forum for 2 posts, it is proving negative.
It will be really helpful if you could again help me obtain your wonderful diagrams and underground maps you made available a while back, please. Thanks and Regards TrueB Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2022 - 12:30

TrueB wrote:
It will be really helpful if you could again help me obtain your wonderful diagrams and underground maps you made available a while back, please. Thanks and Regards TrueB Very Happy.

Hi TrueB. My maps are all included in the walkthrough, downloadable here:

If you need any maps separately, let me know which one(s) and if I still have it I will provide you with a download link.

Good luck with your playthrough, I will be interested to hear how you get on. After an apparently stable start, my 0019.5 game has become far more crash-prone than previous versions, the capsule-generated anomalies that I create for artefact cooking disappear after every reload, and I am seeing a growing list of maps with anomalies missing altogether. Nobody else has reported these issues, so I think the problems we had with the updater may have somehow corrupted my game installation. However, I am reluctant to do another complete reinstall until I know for sure, and as none of this is game-breaking I will continue and see how far I can get.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: A walk through Stalkersoup    A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2022 - 3:39

pchester wrote:
TrueB wrote:

Hi TrueB. My maps are all included in the walkthrough, downloadable here:

If you need any maps separately, let me know which one(s) and if I still have it I will provide you with a download link.

Good luck with your playthrough, I will be interested to hear how you get on. After an apparently stable start, my 0019.5 game has become far more crash-prone than previous versions, the capsule-generated anomalies that I create for artefact cooking disappear after every reload, and I am seeing a growing list of maps with anomalies missing altogether. Nobody else has reported these issues, so I think the problems we had with the updater may have somehow corrupted my game installation. However, I am reluctant to do another complete reinstall until I know for sure, and as none of this is game-breaking I will continue and see how far I can get.
Many thanks for the link, pchester. My version of 1.1.10019.5 also has become more unstable with Recon Earth almost unplayable. Mobs of creatures eg about 8 Fractures spawned in their usual area at the base of the Yantar - Radar hill and poured towards my MO. In Recon swarms of animals and enemies attack. I have Fractures set at 2 in TB3D Modders.Script. Still, in the rest of the game it is very stable. All the Best, and Regards TrueB
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: OldVillageCollectorStash   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2022 - 11:26

kd6dm wrote:
Hi pchester

Brilliant work. I'm part way through Collector 2 from a MO 1.10018 start. For the first time ever, found the Collector stash in Old Village at the tractor taken over by trees. Screens below, if needed:

Thank you for this exceptional guide.

(EDIT-sorry about the accidental inclusion of garbage and limansk screens, unintentional)
Hi kd6dm, I came across your images again today,  as I had mislaid the originals. Thank you for posting them and their present availability. Much appreciated, my friend. All the best, TrueB

Master

PostSubject: A walk through part 2 has been revised   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May 2023 - 9:28

Original Post:

Many congratulations on a splendid work, pchester. As usual your brilliant tours will guide us through the intricacies of this amazing Game. Bravo.

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 1f44d 
pchester wrote:
This is a two-part walkthrough of the game of StalkerSoup.

Parts I and II have been updated to game version 1.1.0019.5. Part I now covers the full Level (or Levelup) 0, from Death Truck to the end of Dead City. Part II continues from the start of Level 1 (Collector) and through Level 2 (Desolation) to the current end of the game.

NOTE: Previous versions of these PDF files were compressed to reduce the file sizes. Following feedback about the legibility of some photos, I am now including links to both the original (uncompressed) version and the compressed version.

-------------------------------------------

PART ONE
A Walk Through StalkerSoup - Part One - Death Truck to Dead City

- Document version 3.0j, June 2023.

Now covers all of Level 0. Many pictures enlarged/enhanced for clarity. Added appendix for Artefact Recipes. Known bugs and workarounds. (As a result of these changes the document is considerably larger than before!)

- New in 3.0j: minor corrections & additions.

Please note, some minor dialogue changes in 0019.5 have not been included in my update, mainly due to the amount of work that would be involved when further changes are likely. I hope to fully revise all dialogue when the game is more complete.

UNCOMPRESSED PDF: 63.7 MB

COMPRESSED PDF: 40.6 MB

PART TWO
A Walk Through StalkerSoup - Part Two - 'Collector' to Reclamation

- Document version 3.0f, May 2023.

Now covers Level 1 (Collector) and Level 2 (Desolation) to the current end of the game. Further content will be added as it is released.

- New in 3.0f: new (well, new to me) document found in Research Station.(Search for "Team Alpha".)

UNCOMPRESSED PDF: 85 MB

COMPRESSED PDF: 36 MB

As always, if you spot any errors or omissions please let me know. Similarly, if you find any sections of dialogue that have yet to be improved, (i.e., they still appear in the original 'machine-translated?' form) please report them to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Please include either a section of text or a screenshot to enable Sword's team to quickly find and improve the offending wording. (F12 saves a screenshot in your Stalkersoup\_appdata_\screenshots folder.)

COLLECTOR:
Part Two of the Walkthrough includes the Collector quests, but the links below are to older versions with some larger photos that might be easier to see...

Collector Stashes

ZEP Docs

Caesier's Caches

Gold Bars (extracted from A Walk Through StalkerSoup Part 2)

-------------------------------------------------

INFO PORTIONS LIST

Info Portions list extracted from gameplay XML files. See instructions at top of file.

Updated: game version 1.1.0019.1, doc version 2.0a - August 2020
(Microsoft Excel .xlsx file)

I will probably update this with additional notes as I figure out what more info portions do. I won't keep making announcements for these, just increment the version letter: a, b, c... etc..

-------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through StalkerSoup...   A walk through StalkerSoup... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through StalkerSoup...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2