StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Starting directly at collector mode
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby Fofyhead Today at 1:01

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Rifle names Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Rifle names I_vote_lcapRifle names I_voting_barRifle names I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
ataberk222
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12544 messages in 1750 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Rifle names

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Master

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitimeWed 1 May 2019 - 13:07

Hi Sword,
I was just looking at Lankey's list of firearms and came across the AKM 'Ghost'; however on my Weapons Spreadsheet it is 'Phantom'. I copied this from: STALKERSOUP MODDERS' TOOLS, WEAPONS as this last uses AKM 'Phantom'.
I hope this information is of use.
Regards,
TrueB.

Administrator
Sword2012

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitimeWed 1 May 2019 - 16:02

TrueB wrote:
Hi Sword,
I was just looking at Lankey's list of firearms and came across the AKM 'Ghost'; however on my Weapons Spreadsheet it is 'Phantom'. I copied this from: STALKERSOUP MODDERS' TOOLS, WEAPONS as this last uses AKM 'Phantom'.
I hope this information is of use.Regards, TrueB.

Thanks for spotting this. I believe this was Ghost's customized AKM, so all previous references to it have now been renamed to the AKM 'Phantom', to conceal his identity

EDIT: The same has been done with Ghost's Gauss rifle, and this all should avoid any conflict with the Ghost stealth exo
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 8:32

Sword2012 wrote:
TrueB wrote:
Hi Sword,
I hope this information is of use.Regards, TrueB.

Thanks for spotting this. I believe this was Ghost's customized AKM, so all previous references to it have now been renamed to the AKM 'Phantom', to conceal his identity

EDIT: The same has been done with Ghost's Gauss rifle, and this all should avoid any conflict with the Ghost stealth exo
Hi Sword, thank you for clearing this up. So the ghost stealth exo, is more about an invisible spirit than the Character Ghost? Perhaps in the mythology of the character Strelok, this may be how he got to the centre of the zone unseen, though perhaps like Marked One, obviously he used a death truck as a means of escape. If he had been caught, he would have been simply killed, as his companions Ghost and Fang were killed, it seems. I was just thinking the message Ghost leaves for Strelok in the hideaway, is iirc signed a Phantom, so as this was his cover name, the change to phantom is appropriate. Regards, TrueB

Last edited by TrueB on Thu 2 May 2019 - 8:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 10:01

TrueB wrote:

So the ghost stealth exo, is more about an invisible spirit than the Character Ghost?

The 'Ghost' exo was so named by the organization that developed it for Special Forces, whereas the 'Phantoms' were unique weapons used by Ghost, and sometimes developed further by research companies using anomalous technology to create more advanced versions of them

Last edited by Sword2012 on Thu 2 May 2019 - 13:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Rifle Names -Thanks   Rifle names Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 13:02

Sword2012 wrote:
TrueB wrote:
So the ghost stealth exo, is more about an invisible spirit than the Character Ghost?

The 'Ghost' exo was so named by the organization that developed it for Special Forces, whereas the 'Phantoms' were unique weapons used by Ghost, and sometimes developed further by research companies using anomalous technology to create more advanced versions of them
Hi Sword,
On reading your succinct reply, I noticed a Thanks Button so pressed it, and your post was duplicated with a grey background. I thought it might just be a way of saying thank you for a reply to someone helping, instead. Perhaps someone can advise on the use for this button please? Regards, TrueB

Administrator
Sword2012

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 13:16

TrueB wrote:
Hi Sword,
On reading your succinct reply, I noticed a Thanks Button so pressed it, and your post was duplicated with a grey background. I thought it might just be a way of saying thank you for a reply to someone helping, instead. Perhaps someone can advise on the use for this button please? Regards, TrueB

Thanks. Don't worry, I removed it, as it was rather garish Mad

The usual way to show approval is by upvoting E.g. clicking on the + symbol at the top right of a post. There's more info on this here...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Thanks votes   Rifle names Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2019 - 15:06

Sword2012 wrote:
TrueB wrote:
Hi Sword,

Thanks. Don't worry, I removed it, as it was rather garish Mad

The usual way to show approval is by upvoting E.g. clicking on the + symbol at the top right of a post. There's more info on this here...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes, I have clicked up when useful advice is given so I would not have pressed 'Thanks' except I like to know what all does, so the only way to find out is to press it. And for your advice I respond appropriately, for you have my Vote Sword Smile

Rifle names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle names   Rifle names Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rifle names
Page 1 of 1