StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Defend the Bar crash
Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeby Jowien Yesterday at 16:32

» Problem with RG6 and Kalmyak
Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeby Zetsuchini Mon 13 May 2024 - 15:37

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 12 May 2024 - 4:55

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Zetsuchini
Levelup - general discussion I_vote_lcapLevelup - general discussion I_voting_barLevelup - general discussion I_vote_rcap 
Jowien
Levelup - general discussion I_vote_lcapLevelup - general discussion I_voting_barLevelup - general discussion I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12554 messages in 1752 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Levelup - general discussion

Go down 
+3
pchester
kaplumbaga
kd6dm
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

Levelup - general discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2019 - 11:39

kd6dm wrote:
SMS to all Stalkers of StalkerSoup,

I'm currently puzzling my way through the after Caesier's last stash, following AX. Got his backpack, Associate hacked the laptop, found my way to Warlab, and found the level changer to x8. There, located ZEP 26, 27 and 28. Haven't found ZEP 25 yet; after that is ZEP 30 and the start of a whole new adventure in Stalkersoup. I may have to replay parts over, as I think I've done some tasks out of order. Oh well, a challenge is always good.

So, enjoy the new adventure.
kd6dm

Spolierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  Laughing .... I haven't hacked AX laptop yet !!!  Sad

btw... kd6dm... how long does it take the Geeks to hack it?
So far, I've waited for 2 in-game days.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2019 - 17:04

Obi Wan wrote:

Hi Obi Wan, At least 3 in-game days, maybe more. (Didn't keep track). Too long in my opinion. I went off and did other stuff for awhile. Lots of great battles on some levels. Like 36 exo-suited LDK Masters in East Pripyat!

Not sure of the order of all this, but the laptop is one of the first things that needs to be done. Good hunting!

Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2019 - 18:48

Thanks for the head's-up, kd6dm. Nice to know there is more new content to look forward to. Very Happy

(I was tempted to load up an old end-game game to have a quick look, but I think I will save the surprises for when I get there for real.)
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun 2019 - 1:25

pchester wrote:
Thanks for the head's-up, kd6dm. Nice to know there is more new content to look forward to. Very Happy

(I was tempted to load up an old end-game game to have a quick look, but I think I will save the surprises for when I get there for real.)

Quite a challenge, like playing Narodnya Soljanka for the first time without a guide. Managed to find ZEP 25 in Warlab, but that's about it. Storm is still raging so everyone, except zombies, are underground. Still on the hunt for ZEP 29 and 30. Trying to follow scripts and dialogs, but interpreting those not my strong suit. Progress so far:

Found AX backpack, LC Warlab to x8, ZEP 25 in Warlab, ZEP 26 -28 in x8, that's about it. Thought 29 and 30 were in Dead Marshes, but think some other stuff is necessary before they spawn.

Cheers, I'll keep an eye out for you when you get here! pirat

kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun 2019 - 0:52

OK, before you can proceed, have to talk to Crest in Forgotten Forest. Who knew? I just kept interacting with all the main NPC's, until I stumbled into Crest. After talking with him got the "Storm has receded message", and a SMS about AX regrouping in East Pripyat. Heading there now. Stay tuned.

Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun 2019 - 17:57

kd6dm wrote:
OK, before you can proceed, have to talk to Crest in Forgotten Forest. Who knew? I just kept interacting with all the main NPC's, until I stumbled into Crest. After talking with him got the "Storm has receded message", and a SMS about AX regrouping in East Pripyat. Heading there now. Stay tuned.

Did you talk to Crest while the Geeks where hacking AX laptop?
Or after having it hacked !?

I'll try to visit him while those 2 fix the laptop.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun 2019 - 20:55

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
kd6dm wrote:

Did you talk to Crest while the Geeks where hacking AX laptop?
Or after having it hacked !?

I'll try to visit him while those 2 fix the laptop.

In my case, it was after. Not sure yet what the task order is post-Collector. At some point, Freeman comes into play. I try to talk to him every time I'm at the Bar.

Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun 2019 - 18:45

Something strange happened.
Following your path and before retrieving AX laptop...
Spoiler:
Then headed to Lanky and friend and they repaired the laptop (more or les 3 in-game days).
The information given (and so your path) led me to ...
Spoiler:
All this because now I found none of those 26-28 ZEP notes... so maybe I messed the game.
Could you tell me where to find just one to check if those 3 notes spawned correctly in X8 ?
Thanx
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun 2019 - 20:36

Obi Wan wrote:

X8 is somewhat similar to Warlab, and you need to climb an elevator shaft to this level. Use the shaft to your right as you look at them. Climb the ladders and platforms until, IIRC, you reach the 3rd floor - could be wrong here. From the elevator shaft, it looks just like the entrance to the level in Warlab where you meet Maples. Probably need to jump from farthest platform while crouching. Think it's the only way to that floor.

I actually found ZEP 26-28 while getting the Gold Bar from x8, so they spawn earlier in the game.
Spoiler:
Still searching for notes and/or ZEP 29 and 30. I think they're in Dead Marshes, but after talking to Karina, the North Village is only full of Mercs, No LDKs. And no notes or ZEP anywhere.

Did a complete circle of Generators, Courtyards, and E Pripyat yesterday, found nothing. Good luck, let me know if you find anything.

Last edited by kd6dm on Sat 8 Jun 2019 - 0:16; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Level 2 up and beyond   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun 2019 - 21:07

kd6dm wrote:
Obi Wan wrote:

Hi Obi Wan, At least 3 in-game days, maybe more. (Didn't keep track). Too long in my opinion. I went off and did other stuff for awhile. Lots of great battles on some levels. Like 36 exo-suited LDK Masters in East Pripyat!

Not sure of the order of all this, but the laptop is one of the first things that needs to be done. Good hunting!
Hi, perhaps in the next patch, Aleks may include the same 5 minute delay, now available for artefact cooking.

Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jun 2019 - 15:31

I'm finally replaying all Caesiar's.
If I go following the Gold bars level I've found
Spoiler:
now again searching all Caesiar's stashes again...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Replay   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jun 2019 - 21:54

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
I'm finally replaying all Caesiar's.
If I go following the Gold bars level I've found
Spoiler:
now again  searching all Caesiar's stashes again...
Surely you also have pchesters walkthrough, and unless it is changed see you tube videos of Sahafiec.

kd6dm

PostSubject: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jun 2019 - 22:29

Spent the last 3 game days searching for ZEP29 and 30.
Spoiler:
I must not have triggered their spawning, as i'm certain they are not there yet. I think there's a note somewhere that I haven't found. Thought it was in EPrip HQ, but there's nobody there, and definitely no note either inside or outside around the HQ. (I didn't do the Soul Cube quest, as it shows up anyway later in the game. Could it be a necessary quest?)

Storm did recede to just NPP. Otherwise, I seem to be stuck.

Master

PostSubject: Level up   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2019 - 9:05

kd6dm wrote:
Spoiler:
I must not have triggered their spawning, as i'm certain they are not there yet. I think there's a note somewhere that I haven't found. Thought it was in EPrip HQ, but there's nobody there, and definitely no note either inside or outside around the HQ. (I didn't do the Soul Cube quest, as it shows up anyway later in the game. Could it be a necessary quest?)

Are you sure there are further ZEPs, pchester? In Sahafiec's YouTube videos, they also stop at Jupiter Underground. Regards, TrueB.

Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2019 - 10:05

TrueB wrote:
Are you sure there are further ZEPs, pchester? In Sahafiec's YouTube videos, they also stop at Jupiter Underground. Regards, TrueB.

Sahafiec's videos are still a useful guide, but bear in mind that they were created several years ago. They are now out of date in several areas, especially toward the end of the game as TecnoBacon adds more content.

The final ZEP document prior to the 1.1.0018 update was
Spoiler:
I haven't reached that far yet in 1.1.0018, but from what kd6dm and others have reported there are new ZEPs and an expanded Ax storyline. I am looking forward to getting there and finding out for myself.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2019 - 19:59

TrueB wrote:
kd6dm wrote:
Spoiler:

do you can take research station in box items?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2019 - 22:41

kaplumbaga wrote:

There are several stash boxes and a safe scattered around and beneath the Research Station. Which box do you mean, and what are you expecting to find in it?

Where are you in the game? I haven't reached the new content yet, so I don't know what has been added in 1.1.0018.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2019 - 7:52

pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

There are several stash boxes and a safe scattered around and beneath the Research Station. Which box do you mean, and what are you expecting to find in it?

Where are you in the game? I haven't reached the new content yet, so I don't know what has been added in 1.1.0018.
There are new shaped 'goodie' boxes now in the game with really good equipment in. Apart from ZEP there are other items to be found with thorough searches worth while and new monsters to meet, making 1.10018 a very good gaming experience.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2019 - 17:06

pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

i found 16 treasures for collector. i passed to zep document. i cant find during 15. zep document research station warehouse item. and then i passed waiting room. i cant talk waiting room traders and there is not medical item at roof in bag.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: ZEP STASH 15   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2019 - 8:27

kaplumbaga wrote:
pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

i found 16 treasures for collector. i passed to zep document. i cant find during 15. zep  document research station warehouse item. and then i passed waiting room. i cant talk waiting room traders and there is not medical item at roof in bag.
It's in a 
Spoiler:
. pchester's guide to ZEP documents is worth downloading.

Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2019 - 16:51

I replayed Caesiar stashes and talking to Crest in FF just shows up a dialog about
Spoiler:
but nothing about the storm receeding.

Now, reviewing all docs / stashes / items I have only ZEP doc 25 is missing.
kd6dm says it's in Warlab but I found nothing... where exactly !?
(I have a little mess in my head and I hope Warlab is that lab you can enter via a ladder in Radar/Antenna map, the one between Army Warehouses and Pripyat).

In my previous post (June 7) I found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but can recall where !

Well reloading old games.... I know where ZEP 25 is but... in my current run it doesnt appear in my inventory. The fact is I have the transition to X8 in the bottom of Warlab so it seems I already picked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but... again... it is not in my backpack... docs run from 24 to 26-28.
I hope i dont have to replay Caesiers for the 3rd time !
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2019 - 18:11

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
I know where ZEP 25 is but... in my current run it doesnt appear in my inventory. The fact is I have the transition to X8 in the bottom of Warlab so it seems I already picked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but... again... it is not in my backpack... docs run from 24 to 26-28.
I hope i dont have to replay Caesiers for the 3rd time !

I haven't reached the new ZEPs yet, but for the first 24 you only kept the last ZEP document in your inventory. The text from all of the ZEP docs that you have found should be in your diary in the ZEP Documents section. If you have ZEP [28] (and a clue to ZEP [29]?) I assume that you must have found all of the the earlier ones.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2019 - 18:38

why there is miltary trader in couthyard? cant trade with him. i wounded him and possible trade. also he is killing snitch. so must wounded him.
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2019 - 17:34

pchester wrote:

I haven't reached the new ZEPs yet, but for the first 24 you only kept the last ZEP document in your inventory. The text from all of the ZEP docs that you have found should be in your diary in the ZEP Documents section. If you have ZEP [28] (and a clue to ZEP [29]?) I assume that you must have found all of the the earlier ones.

Replaying again when I found ZEP 25 it seems :
Spoiler:
2. When picking ZEP25 up , it creates an autosave "ZEP 25 Document found".
3. Doc 25 appears in the backpack and it's readable
4. Info from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is not added to PDA.

So I think I'm going to replay from this point onwards, and try to recover 26-28 in X8 but... as I said before... I did it once and 26-28 didnt' spawn,
so maybe I'll have to roll back further.

More..
After picking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] up I go to LabX8 but docs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] aren't where they are suppossed to be.

Last edited by ObiWanCannabis on Mon 24 Jun 2019 - 17:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistakes!!)
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2019 - 21:22

Well, I'm finally there, and I am having the opposite problem... I found 26-28 but no sign of 25. Either I'm looking in the wrong place or things have to be done in a set order.
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2019 - 14:56

pchester wrote:
Well, I'm finally there, and I am having the opposite problem... I found 26-28 but no sign of 25. Either I'm looking in the wrong place or things have to be done in a set order.

Same here...
As I stated before:
In my first ever run I found 25 but after trasition to X8, 26-28 don't appear.
I didnt know that 25-28 could be found/picked up so I kept playing until I stumbled in this post and found the inaccuracies about finding these docs.

Reloading som games seems it spawned the docs... but I dunno what triggers it.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2019 - 15:24

Well, I seem to have gone as far as I can. I am sure we aren't supposed to have to chase all around the Zone looking for clues, so perhaps there is another SMS message missing here. I will wait for Aleks' micro-patch to see if anything new happens.

Can you please give me a spoilery hint as to where you found ZEP [25]? Just in case it is there and I keep missing it...
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2019 - 19:30

as I told you.. this was my first run for docs... after that proceeding to X8 for 26-28 was unsuccesful; something avoided them to spawn... maybe you should talk to Crest as stated above by kd6dm.

Spoiler:

For 26-28 docs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2019 - 19:51

Thanks ObiWanCannabis, that is pretty much where I thought it was supposed to be. Unfortunately It isn't there in my game.

I have spoken to
Spoiler:
Now I'm out of leads, so I think I am pretty much at the end of the road. Time to get back to writing it up I guess...
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2019 - 16:55

Replaying all my saves from the point I get [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] up to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

No 26-28 in both cases

Report ZEP25 reads...
Spoiler:

No idea about this passage. Any hints ?

Err... now ... between the last lines and this one I had an idea: It seems that when picking up a ZEP doc (e.g.25) the previous one ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) is erased from inventory so it's hard to remember the last one you picked up because...
#25-28 are not added to the player's PDA.
That's why I found several saves where I was carrying 26-28 and I couldn't find again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
As I said, I really picked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but somehow info is not added to ZEP entries, so when I found 26-28 in X8, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is deleted from inventory.

The only trouble to this theory is ... what triggers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to spawn?
Because replaying from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then to 26-28 location (and following kd6dm advices) seems not working for me (26-28 don't spawn).
When you pick ZEP#25 up, it creates the teleport to X8 so you can get those 3 papers right after retrieving 25.

I beg all forum users pardon if we are spamming this topic too much... but I'm amazed I could find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and  after that in the next games that doc doesn't appear in inventory; I also have a save in front a table with 26-28 (but without 25) .
My brain is hanging upside down  geek
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2019 - 18:31

I assume that the passage is the one to
Spoiler:
as this is conveniently close to where ZEP 25 is (or should be).

I tried going to Warlab immediately after
Spoiler:

I suspect that we are right at the end of what has been written so far, and we are playing an unfinished section of the game. Might be time for a restart and wait for a future update.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Levels   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun 2019 - 15:41

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
kd6dm wrote:
SMS to all Stalkers of StalkerSoup,

I'm currently puzzling my way through the after Caesier's last stash, following AX. Got his backpack, Associate hacked the laptop, found my way to Warlab, and found the level changer to x8. There, located ZEP 26, 27 and 28. Haven't found ZEP 25 yet; after that is ZEP 30 and the start of a whole new adventure in Stalkersoup. I may have to replay parts over, as I think I've done some tasks out of order. Oh well, a challenge is always good.

So, enjoy the new adventure.
kd6dm

Spolierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  Laughing .... I haven't hacked AX laptop yet !!!  Sad

btw... kd6dm... how long does it take the Geeks to hack it?
So far, I've waited for 2 in-game days.
Hi ObiWanCannabis,
After you completed Level 1, are there Levels 2 and 3 please?
Regards, TrueB.

Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2019 - 8:20

I'm not really sure.
I've completed Level0: Panther's, Astrologer and all that stuff but, as you can read elsewhere, some threads still seem to be hanging:

TrueB wrote:
Spoiler:

After Leve 0 I've finished(?) Collector, GoldBars and Caesiars' quest
But som eissues still need to be solved or at least some of us don't know how to deal with them:
- ZEP docs25 and 26-28 spawning and possibly 29-30 according to kd6dm.

In the forum you can read plans for further levels but I think still under development.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Level up 1+   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2019 - 11:57

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
Previous post:
Thanks for letting me know.

Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2019 - 16:09

We have another briefing about this issue here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Check Pchester today's post at 12.49 (scroll down)

I tried again as he says but one difference: I already found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in its right place, then I headed to X8 expeccting to find also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Found nothing.
I tried to spawn ZEP via: Main screen - ESC+S - Info tab -
- info portion zep26_have: got a message: New data stored in Collector Journal.
(different name:pchester tried ESC+F4: (syntax:  zep_doc_25,1)
- info portion zep27_have: Crashes game and pasted this to notepad:
Expression    : no_assert
Function      : CXML_IdToIndex<class CInfoPortion>::GetById
File          : e:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrgame\xml_str_id_loader.h
Line          : 112
Description   : item not found, id
Arguments     : zep27_have

Same error when trying to spawn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Documents spawn using Pchester syntax:
Esc+F4
zep_doc_2*,1
Search the floor!

Finally: picking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] creates and autosave (but it doesn't when picking 27-28)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levelup - general discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next