StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Starting directly at collector mode
Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeby pchester Today at 13:12

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory I_vote_lcapFreeing Kruglov from Wild Territory I_voting_barFreeing Kruglov from Wild Territory I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory I_vote_lcapFreeing Kruglov from Wild Territory I_voting_barFreeing Kruglov from Wild Territory I_vote_rcap 
ataberk222
pchester
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12545 messages in 1750 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Master

Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Empty
PostSubject: Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory   Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 12:16

Is there any way one can get Kruglov to go to yantar, I have tried
  quick saves/loads no use, I got him to the tunnel and he ran all the
  way back to the start in the corner, is there a file in 'info' to force
  kruglov to complete the transfer, I also tried the whole rostok to
  wild territory sequence multiple times to no avail.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory   Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 12:31

Sorry a foot note to my connection to this site I have changed my email and put
    in to 'profile' hope any answers put up have not crashed due to this laps...

it seems I cannot change my email address in 'profile' what am I doing
  wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory   Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 13:57

Previous post:

Hi nemesis. I've changed your email address for you in admin. Please PM me if you have any further problems
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory   Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 14:20

Many thanks Sword2021, I had awfull time with talktalk the internet was dead
in the water for weeks just could not get any were so I jumped ship to bt, rightly
or wrongly will have to wait for the first bill to see if I have done right, as I say
many thanks for your help....
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
now try and get kruglov in to yantar, there must be an answer to it some one has found.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory   Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 16:13

nemisis1842khann wrote:
now try and get kruglov in to yantar, there must be an answer to it some one has found.

I had this happen once. I returned to him at his start position and spoke to him again. He then repeated his "I'll follow you..." dialogue and retraced his steps back to the stopping point before the underpass. I was then able to speak to him again and he followed me through the underpass and on to Yantar.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory   Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 17:59

Hi pchester.
I eventualy got him to yantar, I noticed that I thought as I was going that way I would
'get the guns for the bar folks', all the time I was trying to get kruglov moving the request
for those guns kept cropping up, just an idea I went down and got them and so that took
them away of fetch list, and it was then he followed me down to the rail tunnel, but I went
through and waited but he went back to the start, I did a couple of quick save/load and
he tnen ran all the way to were you stop and speak , the game then put up the get kruglov
to the tunnel road was completed, why those waepon requests should screw things I have
no idea if it was them, it seems that one clear all the minor targets before going for the
main ones,, answers on a post card..me thinks..
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory   Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 20:22

Hi nemisis1842khann,

'Lead-the-NPC' missions are the ones I like least. It doesn't take much to make the NPC decide not to cooperate, often for reasons that aren't at all obvious. Rolling Eyes When you begin one of these missions it is best not to do anything else until it is complete. I usually collect the rifle and pistol either before talking to Kruglov (if I remember!) or after successfully leading him to the Yantar transition. Anyway, glad to hear that you succeeded in the end. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory   Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitimeTue 5 May 2020 - 12:16

Some thing else I encountered was I got kruglov in the bunker but i could get any responce
from Sakharov, I had the fetching to do for Kostya in the pipe work so I did that, got that
cleared and tried again with Sakharov and bingo all ok, why the the two should clash I no
not, you cannot get to Yantar unless you do the Kruglov task and clear Kostya's request,
so in future on a replay get Kruglov in to the bunker and go and clear any out side quests
before moving on, I suppose there is reason for this in the structure of the game, some thing
to remember...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory   Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freeing Kruglov from Wild Territory
Page 1 of 1