StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Defend the Bar crash
Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeby Jowien Thu 16 May 2024 - 16:32

» Problem with RG6 and Kalmyak
Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeby Zetsuchini Mon 13 May 2024 - 15:37

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 12 May 2024 - 4:55

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12554 messages in 1752 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Videos or cinematics in the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikaruss
Experienced
Ikaruss

Videos or cinematics in the game Empty
PostSubject: Videos or cinematics in the game   Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2022 - 21:03

Well, I just had a great idea to implement in the game, in the cutscenes or cinematics, especially the ones that occur in dreams.
I assume it's something that can be edited?

I was watching a couple of videos of another game, in conjunction with an anime series and, to keep it short, it occurred to me that dreams or nightmares could be added.

For one thing, being that Strelok suffers from amnesia, wouldn't it be possible for some dark memories to be expressed in his dreams?
Scenes that seem to have no order or sense.
I think this is a little bit what was tried in Shadow of Chernobyl, but these scenes occurred every time Strelok deactivated some complex lab system.

Well, going back to the nightmares and dreams part, it occurs to me that it can be recorded with the same game engine.

For example, for nightmares you can play and record the character in first person, without showing the HUD, unarmed, and being chased by some mutant, and the character wakes up when the mutant throws itself on him.

For dreams, you can record something similar, but the character is about to take a rare or unusual artifact, and just before having it in his hands, the character wakes up.

Another dream could be
Spoiler:

I hope you find these ideas useful, and that can be added to the game.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Videos or cinematics in the game   Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2022 - 11:55

Previous post:

Hi Ikaruss, a wider variety of dream sequences may be useful in the DLC stages. As MO gets nearer his goal in Level 0, some of the sequences are run through giving the film bits already viewed. Stalkersoup according to TB's website is still possibly planned for 10 Levelups so plenty of opportunities for your skills. Regards, TrueB.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Videos or cinematics in the game   Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2022 - 16:33

Icarus, please contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please. I would like to discuss the videos further, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Ikaruss
Experienced
Ikaruss

PostSubject: Re: Videos or cinematics in the game   Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2022 - 22:20

TecnoBacon wrote:
Icarus, please contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please. I would like to discuss the videos further, thanks.

I send you a mail.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos or cinematics in the game   Videos or cinematics in the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos or cinematics in the game
Page 1 of 1