StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Bugs in my game...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaplumbaga
Veteran

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2023 - 17:11

eliminate military camp is bug. (agroprom) lucas side task.
arena 6st level is bug cant complete
I get the book from the ivy but the ones in the headquarters don't spawn. (east pripyat)
dont working transition labrint to recon path.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2023 - 19:14

eliminate military camp is bug. (agroprom) lucas side task.
There are a number of "Destroy the camp" tasks that can't be completed because there is nobody there when you arrive. I assume that this is one of those. All you can do is return to the task-giver and cancel the task.

arena 6st level is bug cant complete
This is a known bug and I have had it happen after different fights. You can escape from the Arena by using the ESC+F2 teleport menu, then return to Arnie to collect your gear from his box. However, you probably won't be able to get past the bugged fight.

I get the book from the ivy but the ones in the headquarters don't spawn. (east pripyat)
The instruction to send the SMS "shard for sale" is new, but currently it isn't recognised by the game. You have to type the original message, which was "cube for sale".

NOTE: When I asked Sword2012 about this, he told me that it was known and would be fixed in the next patch. In the meantime, you can either enter text as 'cube for sale', or you can apply the correction manually by editing file ‘gamedata\config\text\eng\tb3d_pda_dialog_answers.xml’ and changing lines 128 and 145 from ‘cube’ to ‘shard’.

I have never had a problem with this transition. You should get the path when you return to the Miner and collect the safe.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2023 - 10:14

this problem is not fixed. i cant still enter recon
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2023 - 13:53

Try reloading an earlier game from before talking to the Miner. After receiving the safe, see if you get the on-screen message that you have the transition. Then go immediately to the Labyrinth top level and see if the transition is actually there. If it is, you can play on from there. If not, I suggest that you send your save game to Aleks1970 and hopefully he will be able to see what is wrong.

Alternatively you could continue the rest of your game without that transition. That shouldn't be a big problem, as you will soon learn about other transitions to and from Recon that you can use instead. Until then you can use the ESC+F2 teleport menu to 'recon' to jump straight to the Gynecologist's cave. When you arrive the first time, before doing anything else, return to the normal entry point in the southwest (bottom left on the map) to meet an NPC.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeSun 19 Mar 2023 - 13:01

i now at secret cave task. brome don't giving me side task. (bar)
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Mar 2023 - 10:21

As far as I know Brome only gives one task, which is to find a weapon that was lost in Radar. This mission is available when you first reach the Bar, and (again, as far as I know) should still be available throughout Level 0.

I have never known this task to not be offered. However, the mission was modified recently so that you can now find the weapon much earlier in the game than before (it used to be found in Dead City). I don't know, but it is possible that Brome no longer offers the task after you reach a certain point in the game. If so, it is only a minor side mission and doesn't affect anything else.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Dont working transition labrint to recon path   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Mar 2023 - 1:59

kaplumbaga wrote:
this problem is not fixed. i cant still enter recon
Hi kaplumbaga,
If you go to the Recon from the Labyrinth first time, put your gear in a stashbag just before the transition pref with lock, go through and once you have the reverse transition go back and collect it. I am not sure if it is just artefacts that disappear I would recommend  your MO att least takes one weapon you don't mind losing. Regards TrueB 
Ps: if anyone wants to correct this post please feel free 😎

Veteran

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Mar 2023 - 16:43

I didn't know bromine's gun was on the radar. so i postponed the mission. not happening now.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re Bugs in my Game   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Mar 2023 - 15:31

kaplumbaga wrote:
I didn't know bromine's gun was on the radar. so i postponed the mission. not happening now.
As far as I know, it isn't on Radar, kaplumbaga. Regards TrueB

Administrator
pchester

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Mar 2023 - 16:38

The 'Find the Dutyer’s Lost Weapon' task was changed in the 0019.5 patch. The description is now:

"Brome, the Dutyer in the Bar, has asked me to find the weapon he was issued, an Abakan AN-94 'Assault'. He lost it somewhere in Radar during a scouting expedition..."

If you have the task, you can now find the lost weapon on your first visit to Radar.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeSun 2 Apr 2023 - 13:52

i am back to generators for third generator task. there is not andersen here. i cant take task.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeSun 2 Apr 2023 - 23:35

Andersen sometimes wanders around the base. Use the Contacts page of your diary to see if he is nearby. Also check in the village to see if he has returned there. If not, he may have been killed during the attack on the base.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr 2023 - 17:23

if andersen is dead.
there is not his corpse in area.  can i create andersen with use spawn menu?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr 2023 - 20:14

As far as I know it isn't possible to spawn a missing NPC.

Is Solvador present? I don't know, but it is possible that he will give you the "Deactivate the stabilizers" mission if Andersen is dead.

As a last resort you can start the mission with info portion solvador_say_start, then complete it with solvador_say_done. You should then see the SMS conversation between the Black Doctor's men and the Freedomers in Warlab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bugs in my game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs in my game...   Bugs in my game... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugs in my game...
Page 1 of 1