StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Starting directly at collector mode
Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 7 May 2024 - 13:12

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Trip over the railroads bug I_vote_lcapTrip over the railroads bug I_voting_barTrip over the railroads bug I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
Trip over the railroads bug I_vote_lcapTrip over the railroads bug I_voting_barTrip over the railroads bug I_vote_rcap 
ataberk222
pchester
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12545 messages in 1750 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Trip over the railroads bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fofyhead
Novice

Trip over the railroads bug Empty
PostSubject: Trip over the railroads bug   Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jul 2023 - 3:58

Hello guys Ive started a new journey and its been great an amazing experience and very fresh so far  Very Happy however Ive encountered a bug when walking inside the railroad tunnels near the hangar at the Dump. Its sort of gets stuck in the motion of "breaking bones" like 15 seconds then I die. Can I deactivate this feature or solve this issue somehow? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Trip over the railroads bug   Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jul 2023 - 7:42

Fofyhead wrote:
Hello guys Ive started a new journey and its been great an amazing experience and very fresh so far  Very Happy however Ive encountered a bug when walking inside the railroad tunnels near the hangar at the Dump. Its sort of gets stuck in the motion of "breaking bones" like 15 seconds then I die. Can I deactivate this feature or solve this issue somehow? scratch

Hi Fofyhead

This sounds like you've encountered a Springboard in full bloom, one of the first anomalies ever recorded, and responsible for hospitalising many of the early military and scientific parties exploring the Zone

Effectively, it treats you like a ball on a pinball table, or a human punchbag...

Can you go back to a previous save, and use bolts to work your way around the anomalies in the tunnel?

Fofyhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Trip over the railroads bug   Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jul 2023 - 10:06

In addition to Sword's suggestion, there is a patch of intense radiation inside the tunnel, and it could be that you walked into that. Look for a message appearing at the top of your HUD that says "RADIATION DANGER", and open your inventory to see if the yellow radiation bar is full.

The area of radiation is in the centre of the tracks about half way down the tunnel. The best way to avoid it is to pass the engine on the right-hand side and stick to the tunnel wall on the right until you are near the far end.

Fofyhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fofyhead
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Trip over the railroads bug   Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jul 2023 - 22:26

I managed to avoid the strong anomaly field this time. It was so high that it grows even when I took vodka to lower radiation levels. That was weird 😧 Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip over the railroads bug   Trip over the railroads bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip over the railroads bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup main discussions-
Jump to: