StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1748 registered users
The newest registered user is ataberk222

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Big meeting in Agroprom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Big meeting in Agroprom Empty
PostSubject: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec 2017 - 13:55

At the end of Fly's story there is a meeting of many of the main NPCs in Agroprom. When this ends and everyone leaves, Arhara arrives by teleport. MO speaks to him. Arhara then leaves via his teleport, and as he does so he tells MO to turn around. A familiar NPC stands by the gate and a teleport sphere has appeared nearby. The story can now continue.

A problem that can occur here is that Arhara sometimes takes a long time to leave, and the player is left wondering what to do next. If the player decides to leave the area early, they won't get the correct story-continuation events.

I suggest that something is added to the end of Arhara's dialoge to tell MO to wait. Perpaps something like "Be patient Marked One, I will tell you something when I leave."

Screenshot of dialogue:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec 2017 - 22:24

pchester wrote:
Arhara then leaves via his teleport, and as he does so he tells MO to turn around. A familiar NPC stands by the gate and a teleport sphere has appeared nearby. The story can now continue.

A problem that can occur here is that Arhara sometimes takes a long time to leave, and the player is left wondering what to do next. If the player decides to leave the area early, they won't get the correct story-continuation events.

I suggest that something is added to the end of Arhara's dialoge to tell MO to wait

Done. Thanks for the suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down
Iceddeadmeat
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 23:17

nothing happening no helocopters for big meeting?

EDIT: What I meant to say is , after the hospital you take Fly to the meeting in Agroprom . Fly, MO, Doc, Ghost and Pilgrim are all just standing there, but the helicopters are not showing up? Is there a way in info I can make this happen?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2020 - 10:05

Previous post:

Did you talk to Ghost when you arrived? I think that is what triggers the helicopters. If you already did that, try reloading a game from before going through the transition with Fly.

If that doesn't work, I don't know of an info portion but I can look for one.
Back to top Go down
Iceddeadmeat
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2020 - 15:23

Yes I did all that, I can try going back to the beginning of the hospital and see if that works.
Will let you know?
Thanks again pchester
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2020 - 15:40

could you send me a save before you transition to agro as I did not intend for this to happen yet so there are issues in the all.spawn I am working on and this would help. send to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Iceddeadmeat
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2020 - 17:17

That's strange, I looked thru all my saves twice, and I found saves from before but nothing from that?

EDIT: Is there a way to spawn the helicopters?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2020 - 23:23

I just played through that section again using an old game (from 1.1.0018 I think) and the helicopters arrived on schedule.

Iceddeadmeat:
After some experimentation I found that info portion final_agro_say_ok_start triggered the arrival of the helicopters without having to talk to Ghost first. I continued playing for a while and it went as expected. However, as I said, the meeting worked for me anyway without the info portion, so you may be experiencing a different problem.

TecnoBacon:
Do you want me to send you a save from just before taking Fly through the transition? It would be from my 0018 game, as I haven't reached that far yet in 0019.
Back to top Go down
Iceddeadmeat
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2020 - 17:19

Hi pchester, I've been playing 0019. this time around and I've noticed a few areas that I had minor problems with, but many areas of play that have been corrected. This is the first time this particular area has given me one. I sent TecnoBacon save info he requested. At least I hope I sent him what he was looking for? I can be a noob from time to time when looking up these files.
Thanks again!

Previous post:

Yes that would be great, thanks

EDIT: I tried , final_agro_say_ok_start , everybody just turns around but still no helicopters ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 13:15

Previous message:

Okay, in that case it probably worked for me because I had already done whatever is necessary to set up the meeting. Hopefully TecnoBacon will be able to figure out what is missing in your game.
Back to top Go down
Iceddeadmeat
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 15:37

pchester wrote:
Previous message:

Okay, in that case it probably worked for me because I had already done whatever is necessary to set up the meeting. Hopefully TecnoBacon will be able to figure out what is missing in your game.

Hi pchester, is there a way in info to skip that ending and just get into the Lightning story line?
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 16:17

this meeting in agro should not happen until the end of reclamation now so I need saves and any info portions given so I can figure out what is going wrong. A save before going to hospital, the save entering hospital and one prior to talking to Fly and leaving for agro would help the most.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Iceddeadmeat
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 17:10

After the reclamation? I get the message from the Doctor about Panther and the hospital while I'm in the npp. When Fang blows up the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 17:32

Iceddeadmeat's message:

It is possible that
Spoiler:
Of course I am only guessing, I am only at the Wish Granter in 0019 and I am looking forward to seeing how TecnoBacon has changed things around later on.

TecnoBacon's request:

I will send you those saves from my 0018 game, but obviously they won't have the benefit of your revised story and code.
Back to top Go down
PhilShifty11
Novice

PostSubject: Big meeting after reanimating fly doesn't start   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2021 - 7:05

So I've finished hospital saved fly got to agro talked to fly and ghost no choppers no meetings any clues or ideas?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2021 - 13:38

The helicopters should arrive after you talk to Ghost, so it sounds as if something isn't triggering. If you have a save game from before entering Agroprom, try going through the portal again. If that doesn't work (or you don't have a recent save game) try info portion final_agro_say_ok_start. I just tried this without talking to Ghost and the helicopters spawned for me.
Back to top Go down
PhilShifty11
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2021 - 2:30

No luck, I've tried
talking to fly then using info portion
Talking to no one and using info portion
Talk to both then use info portion
I see 2 helicopters up high hovering in place and I can't find any meeting members

Update if I kill doc pilgrim and ghost I get the messages from lighting and black doctor
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2021 - 14:33

Sounds like the same problem that Iceddeadmeat reported above. TecnoBacon said in reply that the "meeting" had been moved to the end of the game, but it still appears in the same place for me, so I assume that the move hasn't been implemented yet.

Looking at the code, there are a number of info portions that control the meeting and what comes afterward. NOTE: These work for me, but I don't have a problem getting the meeting to start correctly, so I can't guarantee that they will work in your game.
Spoiler:

If this works, you will miss a lot of dialogue. Most of it is in the walkthrough if you want to read it.

Oh, and killing Ghost and Pilgrim might be tempting, but they are both needed later on, so better not! Shocked

Good luck! ...
Back to top Go down
PhilShifty11
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2021 - 22:45

Hello! So using your list got it working
After I sent fly and the others away by command it all started to work normally
I think I know what might have caused the issue I got back to fangs tank and shot the helicopter down with rail gun before he crashed and got the big bomb could that have damaged the scripting?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2021 - 13:24

Good to hear that you were able to get past the 'meeting'. However, I doubt that your shooting down the helicopter in NPP2 would have been the cause of the Agroprom helicopters not spawning. I could be wrong, though... many tasks/actions in StalkerSoup are dependent on completing other tasks, but AFAIK the NPP2 helicopter scene is only a prerequisite for being called back to the Hospital. As long as you got the Black Doctor's message, the game must have been happy with the result. (In my last game the BTR didn't even move, but the helicopter still crashed and burned.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big meeting in Agroprom   Big meeting in Agroprom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big meeting in Agroprom
Page 1 of 1