STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Voronin quest - where can I find the video transceiver and computer?
by Sword2012 Today at 14:49

» army and bandits friends
by Sword2012 Today at 14:45

» Kruglov's flash drive
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 22:28

» What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 17:08

» Flasks at Army Warehouses
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 14:04

» Storage for MO. Just an idea...
by sjohnson Yesterday at 9:42

» Controller's brain in the ATP?
by WhiteWolf Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 16:57

» Kostya immobile...
by WhiteWolf Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 3:47

April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf
 
pchester
 
nemisis1842khann
 
sjohnson
 
Sword2012
 
AsianStrelok
 
Nokoyou
 
Chef-70
 
sf67n20
 
Wolf Urine
 
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Getoutofhere

Our users have posted a total of 5224 messages in 578 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Aleks1970, grayxy, nemisis1842khann

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Professor Kruglov missing in Yantar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
r3mot3control
Novice


Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Professor Kruglov missing in Yantar   Wed 7 Feb 2018 - 5:28

Like, he's just not there. When I went into the science lab bunker, There was just the guy behind the desk... there is supposed to be a conversation that I walk into and then escort mission... but professor Kruglov is just gone, so I can't even talk to the other guy behind the desk at all.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kruglov missing in Yantar   Wed 7 Feb 2018 - 10:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Like, he's just not there. When I went into the science lab bunker, There was just the guy behind the desk... there is supposed to be a conversation that I walk into and then escort mission... but professor Kruglov is just gone, so I can't even talk to the other guy behind the desk at all.

Did you speak to Kruglov *after* passing through the fire tunnel? If you headed straight to Yantar it is possible that he is still back there waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
r3mot3control
Novice


Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kruglov missing in Yantar   Wed 7 Feb 2018 - 21:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Like, he's just not there. When I went into the science lab bunker, There was just the guy behind the desk... there is supposed to be a conversation that I walk into and then escort mission... but professor Kruglov is just gone, so I can't even talk to the other guy behind the desk at all.

Did you speak to Kruglov *after* passing through the fire tunnel? If you headed straight to Yantar it is possible that he is still back there waiting for you.

After the last wave of attack, right before entering the tunnel I talked to him and he stopped moving and was going to see if I could get him moving again, but it reacted like the quest was finished, something about a flash drive and the quest is gone from my list. I can't find him anywhere.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kruglov missing in Yantar   Wed 7 Feb 2018 - 21:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
After the last wave of attack, right before entering the tunnel I talked to him and he stopped moving and was going to see if I could get him moving again, but it reacted like the quest was finished, something about a flash drive and the quest is gone from my list. I can't find him anywhere.

Unfortunately you may need to go back to an earlier save and repeat that section. After talking to Kruglov before entering the tunnel, you should go through to the other side and then wait. After a pause, Kruglov should follow you through. He will then stop again, and you have a second conversation which ends the mission correctly. You then head on to Yantar alone, where you should find Kruglov talking to Sakharov.

He gives you his flash drive as a reward. You will find it useful later.

If Kruglov doesn't move from his position at the start of the tunnel, Quicksave then Quickload will usually set him going. This trick works in most cases where an NPC gets 'stuck'.
Back to top Go down
r3mot3control
Novice


Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kruglov missing in Yantar   Wed 7 Feb 2018 - 22:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
After the last wave of attack, right before entering the tunnel I talked to him and he stopped moving and was going to see if I could get him moving again, but it reacted like the quest was finished, something about a flash drive and the quest is gone from my list. I can't find him anywhere.

Unfortunately you may need to go back to an earlier save and repeat that section. After talking to Kruglov before entering the tunnel, you should go through to the other side and then wait. After a pause, Kruglov should follow you through. He will then stop again, and you have a second conversation which ends the mission correctly. You then head on to Yantar alone, where you should find Kruglov talking to Sakharov.

He gives you his flash drive as a reward. You will find it useful later.

If Kruglov doesn't move from his position at the start of the tunnel, Quicksave then Quickload will usually set him going. This trick works in most cases where an NPC gets 'stuck'.

I tend to delete saves once in a while, I guess that ship has sailed Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Professor Kruglov missing in Yantar   

Back to top Go down
 
Professor Kruglov missing in Yantar
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: