STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New Website - Heavy under construction!
by Alphabet Soup Today at 1:34

» X-16 Kostya stash.
by zone Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 23:56

» UPDATE 110017
by TecnoBacon Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 21:02

» Error message and help/support subforum
by TecnoBacon Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 18:17

» Backpack bursting. Shoddy goods?
by kd6dm Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 14:51

» Sakharov's bag at NPP
by vf14 Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 6:57

» Too easy game - make harder
by sjohnson Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 0:45

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Warezz.K Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 17:13

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TecnoBacon
 
vf14
 
sjohnson
 
Alphabet Soup
 
Warezz.K
 
TomaszTheOctopus
 
pchester
 
Gery D.
 
zone
 
Anax Atreides
 
Statistics
We have 522 registered users
The newest registered user is CapitN_KANG

Our users have posted a total of 6050 messages in 686 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Owl's PDA at swamp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Owl's PDA at swamp    Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 16:44

How is possible to take the pda from Owl at swamp, if he is still alive after the mission?
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Owl's PDA at swamp    Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 16:48

Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Owl's PDA at swamp    Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 16:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How is possible to take the pda from Owl at swamp, if he is still alive after the mission?

Owl doesn't have the PDA. You need to find Oblique.
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Owl's PDA at swamp    Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 17:04

Owl have a key with the indication of a stash in X10.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Owl's PDA at swamp    Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 18:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Owl have a key with the indication of a stash in X10.

Hmm... I think this is new. I have found Owl's stash before, but Owl has never had anything to say about it. I assumed that it was left over from one of the original mods.

What did Owl ask you to do? When you opened the stash earlier, you should have found a document called "Owl's Note", with the description "Note from Owl addressed to Ghost". It is a quest item, so you should still have it in your inventory. I haven't reached there yet, but I assume that you need to give it to Ghost.
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Owl's PDA at swamp    Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 21:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Owl have a key with the indication of a stash in X10.

Hmm... I think this is new. I have found Owl's stash before, but Owl has never had anything to say about it. I assumed that it was left over from one of the original mods.

What did Owl ask you to do? When you opened the stash earlier, you should have found a document called "Owl's Note", with the description "Note from Owl addressed to Ghost". It is a quest item, so you should still have it in your inventory. I haven't reached there yet, but I assume that you need to give it to Ghost.
Kill Owl and loot him. Ther's a red key. And a description.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Owl's PDA at swamp    Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 22:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Owl have a key with the indication of a stash in X10.

Hmm... I think this is new. I have found Owl's stash before, but Owl has never had anything to say about it. I assumed that it was left over from one of the original mods.

What did Owl ask you to do? When you opened the stash earlier, you should have found a document called "Owl's Note", with the description "Note from Owl addressed to Ghost". It is a quest item, so you should still have it in your inventory. I haven't reached there yet, but I assume that you need to give it to Ghost.
Kill Owl and loot him. Ther's a red key. And a description.

Well, I suppose that is one way to do it... affraid
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran


Posts : 368
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 76
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Owl's PDA at swamp    Fri 8 Jun 2018 - 11:01


Kill owl ! , now that's a new one, not seen that one listed any were, and a 'Key' ?
whats likely to happen with the crew with him will they turn on you, not got that
far yet so its some thing to test with a save/load.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 518
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Owl's PDA at swamp    Fri 8 Jun 2018 - 14:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

 Kill owl ! , now that's a new one, not seen that one listed any were, and a 'Key' ?
 whats likely to happen with the crew with him will they turn on you?

I agree. An odd solution indeed, especially as Owl and Strelok are old friends...
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Owl's PDA at swamp    Fri 8 Jun 2018 - 17:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

 Kill owl ! , now that's a new one, not seen that one listed any were, and a 'Key' ?
 whats likely to happen with the crew with him will they turn on you?

I agree. An odd solution indeed, especially as Owl and Strelok are old friends...
I've not killed Owl. Avengers do it for me.
I said to kill him so after is possible to loot Owl's backpack, but not for the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Owl's PDA at swamp    

Back to top Go down
 
Owl's PDA at swamp
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: