StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is StalkerSoup completed?
The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
The '100 Rads' bar... I_vote_lcapThe '100 Rads' bar... I_voting_barThe '100 Rads' bar... I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12537 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

The '100 Rads' bar...

Go down 
+19
_Nite_
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
kd6dm
Demawil
TrueB
pchester
Rat Catcher
Warezz.K
Aleks1970
Fety758
kaplumbaga
td3005
vf14
zone
nemisis1842khann
Sword2012
Strelok981
sjohnson
WhiteWolf
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

The '100 Rads' bar... Empty
PostSubject: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 7:50

I'm confused, the repair kit I have does not deploy to the ground.  It's all used within the backpack interface and I can't close the backpack to move on until I close the repair kit (the one Sid gives early in the game).  My spawned repair kit is the same - all the "parts" present before the loss are present after.  This implies to me it's a backpack display issue:  the backpack is not gone, just "hidden."

Jobs not closing is a new occurrence for me, beginning with the micropatch 16,6.  I will let you know if they clear themselves in my game.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 10:09

sjohnson wrote:
I'm confused, the repair kit I have does not deploy to the ground.  It's all used within the backpack interface and I can't close the backpack to move on until I close the repair kit (the one Sid gives early in the game).  My spawned repair kit is the same - all the "parts" present before the loss are present after.  This implies to me it's a backpack display issue:  the backpack is not gone, just "hidden."

In early versions of Stalkersoup you had to drop the repair kit on the ground to use it. But, as kd6dm says, it was easy to forget to pick it up again. The problem that I have now is that I sometimes stash my repair kit by accident when I am changing my inventory. Of course I only notice this when everything is falling apart, which can be inconvenient to say the least! Rolling Eyes

Does Sid still give MO the repair kit at the start of the game? In my current game I didn't get it until after I had completed the Wishgranter. I assumed that this was a deliberate change for balance.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 11:04

I know - was confused when others reported about the late assignment of the kit. I also did not get it in an earlier aborted playthrough, and never reached the wishgranter before I re-started the game.

I normally keep only two stashes - one "everything" stash and one WIP stash (like a stash for the SKAT15 suit) and know it wasn't in either stash.

I'll take whatever I can get!
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 7:41

I found out the hard way that you don't touch "floating" objects (such as cars) in the current release.  Deadly! affraid
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 11:49

what happen after found last zep?
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 11:54

It's been a while, but IIRC you should have received a message from (Sakharov? Syak? I don't remember) about the Soul Cube. The message should give direction on what to do next.

Someone else, more experienced, will correct me or give more information if needed. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 12:11

x10 lab to radar patch is corrupted.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 12:14

When you state corrupted, could you give details on what this corruption includes?
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 12:15

i cant remove fangs map from my iventory. it is cant drop. it is 0.30 kg.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 14:32

sjohnson wrote:
When you state corrupted, could you give details on what this corruption includes?

the path is not seem. also after enter into path game is blocked.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 14:35

Sorry. Wish I spoke Turkish because I'm just not understanding the problem. I'll think about this and come back if I have any further input for you. Perhaps someone else might know.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 15:23

i found atp treasure. it not says in the note which map.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 15:25

Good news!

Good hunting, Stalker!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 15:25

Hi gays. I started the gold quest now I'm at the hospital with 11 bars of gold. I have followed the quest as i reserved them, but as i understand i need to drop them in slots. There are 25 slots in the tunnel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i took 1 bar, ES-4 and dropped it in every slot there is and every time it pop up at the centre of tunnel.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how many bars must i have to do the drops and where is the other 4 bars as there must be 15 bars in all. Why quest info stop at hospital and also the A.X ZEP quest stop at file 03. Help please.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 16:21

WhiteWolf - you need all 15 bars (actually 16 with 15 to be dropped and 1 to conveniently use the teleports).

The 15 bars must be dropped into particular alcoves in a set order.  Thanks to pchester, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for placement and order of placement.  Also note that the bars have a mark on most of them.  So, for instance, bar WS6 *must* be dropped into the WS6 (Marshes) alcove, or the transports won't work.  Do a save before starting as the placement is tedious and prone to error.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 17:04

Now, why I'm not getting any quest sins the gold bar 11 in hospital, or did i miss some some how. I started at the twin towers in waiting room and followed it to the hospital where i got it on the table. I did not find a clue for the next 1. Point the way please. I have 11, 3 don't have codes 8 has codes. I know there must be 15 so I'm missing 7 of them with codes on them.

Also, why can i not dump the gold in a bag, bin, or save ? It disappear if i do that, and so i have to carry them all over minimising my load capacity.

Last edited by WhiteWolf on Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 17:09

sjohnson wrote:
WhiteWolf - you need all 15 bars (actually 16 with 15 to be dropped and 1 to conveniently use the teleports).

The 15 bars must be dropped into particular alcoves in a set order.  Thanks to pchester, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for placement and order of placement.  Also note that the bars have a mark on most of them.  So, for instance, bar WS6 *must* be dropped into the WS6 (Marshes) alcove, or the transports won't work.  Do a save before starting as the placement is tedious and prone to error.
cannot open that link, and my apologies for not quoting first, but i left a reply to your quote.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 17:57

WhiteWolf wrote:
sjohnson wrote:

cannot open that link, and my apologies for not quoting first, but i left a reply to your quote.

i have gold bars starting twin towers X ( ES-4, ES-2, E-0, W-0, WN-2, WS-3, WN-5, WS-6, and 3 with no code) how do i get the note for the next point for the other gold bars. Hospital i got the bar on table, no note to another location from hospital.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 18:27

You may want to download and review Plesskyn's walkthrough, at least the Desolation 'chapter': [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (the Level 2 document) - or perhaps watch TecnoBacon's youtube videos about finding the bars, beginning with: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (much easier to follow than the walkthrough for this set of tasks).

The google drive link requires you to be logged into (google, gmail, or another google application).

You can't dump the bars in a bag because it was a design decision to not allow this to be done, at least as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 19:30

WhiteWolf wrote:
Also, why can i not dump the gold in a bag, bin, or save ? It disappear if i do that, and so i have to carry them all over minimising my load capacity.

If you drop, stash or sell a bar, it will disappear and reappear in the centre of the tunnels (the C-C position). This can be useful, as it means that if you drop each bar when you pick it up, they will all be waiting for you when you eventually return to the tunnels.

When you picked up the final bar, the order and placement will appear in your diary under Important Notes.

When you drop a bar in the correct place the tunnels will shake, which tells you that it has been placed correctly.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 23:18

I did not know about the reappearance of the gold bars in the tunnel. Thanks, pchester!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 23:47

pchester wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

If you drop, stash or sell a bar, it will disappear and reappear in the centre of the tunnels (the C-C position). This can be useful, as it means that if you drop each bar when you pick it up, they will all be waiting for you when you eventually return to the tunnels.

When you picked up the final bar, the order and placement will appear in your diary under Important Notes.

When you drop a bar in the correct place the tunnels will shake, which tells you that it has been placed correctly.
Thanks for the info pchester, i think ill just do that. Did you maybe read my other questions aboute the outstanding gold bars.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 10:26

i found spot file in broken road village but there is not gold bar in old bar.
i got atp treasure and where is the next treasure?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 11:05

WhiteWolf wrote:
pchester wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

Thanks for the info pchester, i think ill just do that. Did you maybe read my other questions aboute the outstanding gold bars.

Sent from Topic'it App

Hi WhiteWolf, I'm not sure which questions you still need help with.

Spoiler:

If I have missed anything, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 11:15

kaplumbaga wrote:

The Gold Bar is
Spoiler:

The note in the first ATP cache tells you where the next one is.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 13:49

pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

The Gold Bar is
Spoiler:

The note in the first ATP cache tells you where the next one is.
Spoiler:

do you send ss ?

Last edited by kaplumbaga on Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 14:59

pchester wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:
pchester wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

Hi WhiteWolf, I'm not sure which questions you still need help with.

Spoiler:

If I have missed anything, please let me know.
thanks for info. I understand what you say, but 1 question still pending, how do i get the other as note/info has stoped after bar 11 in hospital on table. I'm now running/sweeping maps one by one to see if i can find a pickup point to go from. Is it how the game is set or is something not giving the info i need. That's what i need to know is how to get the other info to gold locations. The same happened with A.X ZEP quest, stop getting info after ZEP 03. Any ideas will help me to get back on the quest's.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 16:04

WhiteWolf wrote:
thanks for info. I understand what you say, but 1 question still pending, how do i get the other as note/info has stoped after bar 11 in hospital on table. I'm now running/sweeping maps one by one to see if i can find a pickup point to go from. Is it how the game is set or is something not giving the info i need. That's what i need to know is how to get the other info to gold locations. The same happened with A.X ZEP quest, stop getting info after ZEP 03. Any ideas will help me to get back on the quest's.

Not all of the gold bars are linked by notes, in some cases you have to watch out for other clues. After you pick up the bar in the hospital,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018 - 21:27

i cant enter atp game is error.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018 - 21:38

kaplumbaga wrote:
same on my side, don't mater from where you enter, you have no functions, i get in to atp, but i cannot move, my mouse and keyboard is dead. Hope anyone else has a clue on this.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018 - 22:13

WhiteWolf wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
same on my side, don't mater from where you enter, you have no functions, i get in to atp, but i cannot move, my mouse and keyboard is dead. Hope anyone else has a clue on this.

Sent from Topic'it App

Unfortunately this sounds like a problem I had in my last game. I sent a save game to TecnoBacon and had hoped that it was fixed by now, but perhaps it hasn't been. I haven't reached there yet in my current game, so I can't tell.

The problem that I had was this:
...:
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018 - 22:31

Yes, that sounds like it? Also got the message from sid over someone spotted in atp, but i was doing the ZEP quest, that's when i started the gold quest. I just finished  ZEP 03, got the SMS from Sid and ATP not working, left it and started gold rush.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018 - 22:46

WhiteWolf wrote:
Yes, that sounds like it? Also got the message from sid over someone spotted in atp, but i was doing the ZEP quest, that's when i started the gold quest. I just finished  ZEP 03, got the SMS from Sid and ATP not working, left it and started gold rush.

Sent from Topic'it App

I just reloaded my old game and this time I didn't get the problem after the Cemetery bar. It is possible that TB has fixed that one but the problem has just moved further along the bars quest line. Or it may be something else entirely. It is getting late here, I will have another look tomorrow.

EDIT:  Okay, I have tried several saves and I can't reproduce the problem. I reloaded my game from after activating the tunnels and I can get in to ATP as normal to start Caesier.

First suggestion is, run the updater (STALKERSOUP\UpdateSS.exe) to make sure you have the latest patch.

Second suggestion, work back through your save games to find the point where ATP becomes inaccessible to you, complete the ATP part of Caesier and then continue either Gold Bars or Caesier from there.

Thirdly, if you are using the latest patch, email the save from before the problem starts to TecnoBacon (stalkersoup@tecnobacon.com) with an explanation of the problem, and hopefully he can provide you with a fix.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 12:19

Confused:

1.  Doing the Freedom backpack mission for Panther, I kept the "invisible" suit on the entire time I was in the Freedom base. So, I don't think any base Freedom ID'd me. Before the mission, most Freedom in the base were friendly and all Freedom outside the base were friendly.

After finishing the mission, Freedom outside the base were friendly or neutral, Freedom in the base all were enemies.  My faction is listed as "Loner" so I was perplexed but went to Sid to have the faction relation reset. After the reset, all Freedom outside the base were friendly and all in the base became neutral.

Puzzling, but I accepted it as either something I did/didn't do or a game glitch.

2.  Here's the confusing part.  Later, after helping Vitamin take War Lab, he gives me the Freedom gold ingot and tells me that it entitles me to Freedom protection, etc etc.  I check and my faction with the bar is "Freedom." But when I go to the Freedom base from the lab, the entire base is my enemy once again.

Vitamin is friendly and I didn't kill or hurt any of the squad he commanded.

Huh?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 12:32

I think its a glitch lol. The game is losing track on who is who lol. I am not there yet, so i hope it will work out for me when i get there kol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The '100 Rads' bar...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next