StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Defend the Bar crash
Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeby Jowien Today at 22:46

» Problem with RG6 and Kalmyak
Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeby Zetsuchini Yesterday at 15:37

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 12 May 2024 - 4:55

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
Nobody will trade for repair kits I_vote_lcapNobody will trade for repair kits I_voting_barNobody will trade for repair kits I_vote_rcap 
Zetsuchini
Nobody will trade for repair kits I_vote_lcapNobody will trade for repair kits I_voting_barNobody will trade for repair kits I_vote_rcap 
Jowien
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12550 messages in 1752 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Nobody will trade for repair kits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
td3005
Experienced
td3005

Nobody will trade for repair kits Empty
PostSubject: Nobody will trade for repair kits   Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2019 - 16:06

So I first noticed this with sid but I've run across another trader in the bandit camp and i have the cigars but he doesn't trade. So I'm guessing this is not possible until you get the box from sid which i read is given after the dark valley mission for sid.

Pretty frustrating having the stuff asked for and it failing without explanation.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nobody will trade for repair kits   Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2019 - 9:25

td3005 wrote:
So I first noticed this with sid but I've run across another trader in the bandit camp and i have the cigars but he doesn't trade. So I'm guessing this is not possible until you get the box from sid which i read is given after the dark valley mission for sid.

Pretty frustrating having the stuff asked for and it failing without explanation.

I hade the same problim woth the repair box, only got it from Sid after i compleated the story part 1 and 2,so, now i have 2, as i just spawned it in the 25% beginning.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: No-one will trade for repair kits   Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2019 - 5:27

td3005 wrote:

Hi td3005,
Sid seems to supply the box post Nimble and possibly also post: find the artefact, if this is still in. The idea imo is that repair kits are kept in a box that Sid gives to Marked One (MO). At one time it was a green box that dropped on the ground and so was more obvious. Imo the new system is better but if the player does not return to Sid, without any hint that this is required, I can see that it would be easy to find the issues you mention occurring. If Sid said to MO, before he does whatever triggers now the giving of the repair box, that it will be MO's reward, perhaps players would ensure they returned for it. Perhaps if you contact the Dialogue Team, they may insert a mention of this. Regards, TrueB

Last edited by TrueB on Fri 5 Apr 2019 - 5:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar error)
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Nobody will trade for repair kits   Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2019 - 20:55

TrueB wrote:
If Sid said to MO, before he does whatever triggers now the giving of the repair box, that it will be MO's reward, perhaps players would ensure they returned for it. Perhaps if you contact the Dialogue Team, they may insert a mention of this

To save having to replay the game from scratch, if anyone can tell us what triggers, or precedes, the receiving of the repair kit, we'll be happy to write in something about it

Making textual changes is so much simpler if an existing line of text is quoted accurately, or a screenshot with text is supplied, please...

Just as TB and Aleks ideally need a savegame to fix a particular problem, we also require something to work with - and whenever this happens, we always give it priority to reward the effort. Thank you I love you
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Repair box dialogue enquiry   Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2019 - 21:11

Sword2012 wrote:
Previous post:
Well, I am hopefully due to recommence soon, so I will try to remember to test this out

PostSubject: Re: Nobody will trade for repair kits   Nobody will trade for repair kits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobody will trade for repair kits
Page 1 of 1