StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Defend the Bar crash
Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeby Jowien Thu 16 May 2024 - 16:32

» Problem with RG6 and Kalmyak
Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeby Zetsuchini Mon 13 May 2024 - 15:37

» Starting directly at Collector mode
Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 12 May 2024 - 4:55

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12554 messages in 1752 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
td3005
Experienced
td3005

Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Empty
PostSubject: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2019 - 23:36

Sid tells me a military uaz is waiting for me near the farm south of the broken bridge. Ive located the jeep and driven over to the base but I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing there.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2019 - 10:17

td3005 wrote:
Sid tells me a military uaz is waiting for me near the farm south of the broken bridge. Ive located the jeep and driven over to the base but I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing there.

You are (I hope) wearing a military uniform, so you can just walk into the base and find the case that Sid wants.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2019 - 16:46

Ok I see now, I was suppose to do this before I stole the documents from the base.

spoiler:
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2019 - 17:24

td3005 wrote:
Ok I see now, I was suppose to do this before I stole the documents from the base.

spoiler:

Doing it the 'old' way,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2019 - 18:53

I did not get the repair kit ! I will go back and try it using the disguise. Yes good call on the helicopters too.

Just finished going in disguised and got the repair kit this time so much thanks for that. I wore a  scat9 instead of the crappy armor sid wanted me to use for the mission and it seems to work just fine.

Thanks for your help really glad I got this done correctly before getting too far. Redoing it now was not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2019 - 23:03

td3005 wrote:
I did not get the repair kit ! I will go back and try it using the disguise. Yes good call on the helicopters too.

Just finished going in disguised and got the repair kit this time so much thanks for that. I wore a  scat9 instead of the crappy armor sid wanted me to use for the mission and it seems to work just fine.

Thanks for your help really glad I got this done correctly before getting too far. Redoing it now was not a big deal.

You are welcome.  Very Happy  i think any military outfit will work, but I agree, the SKAT-9 is a better choice than the one Kuznetsov sells you - especially when the shooting starts.

Glad you got the repair kit, IMO it is one of the most useful bits of kit in the game!
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019 - 9:25

pchester wrote:
td3005 wrote:

You are welcome.  Very Happy  i think any military outfit will work, but I agree, the SKAT-9 is a better choice than the one Kuznetsov sells you - especially when the shooting starts.

Glad you got the repair kit, IMO it is one of the most useful bits of kit in the game!

game is during first visit sidorovich not give repair kit. no longer you dont take too barman. only can use spawn menu. but after a while sidorovich can give you repair kit.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2019 - 4:28

Hi, reading the mention of wearing a military suit, seems to suggest the game has changed a lot since I last played. Please advise if there is a new walkthrough guide, ie post-2016, thanks and regards,
TrueB
Ps: re the mention of shooting down the helicopter, if Marked One runs back, and as one set of army are dropped off on the side, a well-lobbed grenade can take them all out in one go, or could back then.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2019 - 8:57

TrueB wrote:
Hi, reading the mention of wearing a military suit, seems to suggest the game has changed a lot since I last played. Please advise if there is a new walkthrough guide, ie post-2016, thanks and regards,
TrueB
Ps: re the mention of shooting down the helicopter, if Marked One runs back, and as one set of army are dropped off on the side, a well-lobbed grenade can take them all out in one go, or could back then.

I think you will find several areas where things have changed, but this is perhaps one of the more obvious ones. Sid's second "special" task
Spoiler:
has been rewritten to make it more of an infiltration mission. Talk to Sid after completing his first special mission
Spoiler:
and he will tell you what to do next.
Back to top Go down
bobrar
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeSun 8 Sep 2019 - 14:56

How do I get the military armor? Kuznetsov doesn't sell it, no matter what I do.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeSun 8 Sep 2019 - 17:08

bobrar wrote:
How do I get the military armor? Kuznetsov doesn't sell it, no matter what I do.

I assume that you need it for Sid's second 'Special Mission'. Kuznetsov will not always have the suit in his inventory, you may need to quicksave and keep reloading until he has it. Otherwise any military armor (such as the SKAT-9 from Agroprom) will work, but it has to be fully repaired.

As a last resort you can spawn one in from the ESC-S or ESC-F4 menus - The Berill suit is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bobrar
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeSun 8 Sep 2019 - 17:33

Thanks! The spawncode did it. Seems like Kuznetsov isn't unlocked (?) as a trader, his inventory contains only a few common items which don't change, even after the 30th reload.

PS: where is the 2nd recipe? I found one in the main building and a sheet of paper in the house with the documents but I dont know what it contained. Was this the 2nd one?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitimeSun 8 Sep 2019 - 19:47

bobrar wrote:
Thanks! The spawncode did it. Seems like Kuznetsov isn't unlocked (?) as a trader, his inventory contains only a few common items which don't change, even after the 30th reload.

PS: where is the 2nd recipe? I found one in the main building and a sheet of paper in the house with the documents but I dont know what it contained. Was this the 2nd one?

It sounds like it. One recipe document is on the sofa on the top floor of the gate house closest to the barracks (Skin). The other is on top of a bedside cabinet in the first room of the barracks (Steel Scale). If you have these recipes you must have found both docs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?   Gave  Sidorovich the military armor. Now what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gave Sidorovich the military armor. Now what?
Page 1 of 1