StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed I_vote_lcapTransition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed I_voting_barTransition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12537 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
valalla
Novice

Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Empty
PostSubject: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2020 - 13:15

ask for help in the transition from the labyrinth to the recon. hot ended the mission to find the safe and after giving it to the miner he returned it to me to have it opened by someone at the recon. on my pda the transition has been activated but in the labyrinth I don't see any passage. I started from the upper floor and got to the ground but nothing. could you tell me where it is. it had already happened to me with the x8 but in that case I knew where to find it. I would also like to point out that the transition appears only in my pda and nopn on the encyclopedia. normal?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2020 - 17:38

The Recon transition is
Spoiler:

If you mean the main map, that only shows surface transitions. If it showed underground transitions as well, it would get very confusing in areas where there are several transitions on different levels.
Back to top Go down
valalla
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2020 - 18:05

found it. thank s
Back to top Go down
BillyJoeBob
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2020 - 7:32

pchester wrote:
The Recon transition is
Spoiler:

If you mean the main map, that only shows surface transitions. If it showed underground transitions as well, it would get very confusing in areas where there are several transitions on different levels.

Ok I can't access this transition. I don't actually have a mission there I just got told by the bandit the location after I freed him and after bringing him some soap etc..
And its a Snork and an Electric Chimera not a Pseudogiant
Yeah the Yantar one works but not to Recon.... doesn't exist. Do I have to wait for a mission there first?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2020 - 13:09

BillyJoeBob wrote:
Ok I can't access this transition. I don't actually have a mission there I just got told by the bandit the location after I freed him and after bringing him some soap etc..
Yeah the Yantar one works but not to Recon.... doesn't exist. Do I have to wait for a mission there first?

Hi BillyJoeBob. The Labyrinth to Recon transition is a two-part quest. One is from Fima, which you've completed. The other, I think, is from
Spoiler:

Also, would you please expand on your 'its a Snork and an Electric Chimera not a Pseudogiant' comment, so we can fix it? Where was it? Who said it? What was the context? If you know the actual words used then it makes it easier to search the game files for them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BillyJoeBob
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2020 - 7:45

Sword2012 wrote:
BillyJoeBob wrote:

Hi BillyJoeBob. The Labyrinth to Recon transition is a two-part quest. One is from Fima, which you've completed. The other, I think, is from
Spoiler:

Also, would you please expand on your 'its a Snork and an Electric Chimera not a Pseudogiant' comment, so we can fix it? Where was it? Who said it? What was the context? If you know the actual words used then it makes it easier to search the game files for them Very Happy

Hey man. It was a reference to this comment above in the spoilers section

"on the top level of the Labyrinth. When you enter the main chamber from the entrance tunnel, instead of crossing the central bridge, continue along the ledge to the far end where the tunnel forms a 'square'. Some Snorks and a Pseudogiant are usually lurking there when you first arrive. The transition is in the corner of the tunnel square furthest from the entrance."

That was 'Pchester' commenting on the intial post thanks Pchester

So I was thinking if the transition only works if you get the mission - which miner has not given me for some reason lol, and maybe the Pseudogiant only activates when you get the mission and then the transition starts working.... Not just whenever you want to use it.

So yes instead of Snork"S" it was just one snork and a chimera but I had been in there before and killed everything and there may have been a pseudogiant I killed but I can't remember....

So I'll keep looking around, I freed Fima Coal of course and he gave me the transition info
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2020 - 10:37

Hi BillyJoeBob. When you rescued Fima Coal, he couldn't tell you about the path to Recon because the Miner's people were still investigating its whereabouts. When you return to the Miner later in the game
Spoiler:
he will be able to tell you where the transition is, and he will give you a reason to go there. Just keep playing and you will get there eventually...

You may find different mutants around the transition when you go there next time.

BillyJoeBob likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed   Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transition from Labyrinth to Recon - Help needed
Page 1 of 1