StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Starting directly at collector mode
Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 13:12

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest I_vote_lcapLocation of the Computer for Vronin's quest I_voting_barLocation of the Computer for Vronin's quest I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest I_vote_lcapLocation of the Computer for Vronin's quest I_voting_barLocation of the Computer for Vronin's quest I_vote_rcap 
ataberk222
pchester
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12545 messages in 1750 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoodleMan
Novice
NoodleMan

Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Empty
PostSubject: Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest   Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2018 - 7:44

Hello
Im in the middle of the quest to finding borov's secret room that Gen. Vronin gives the hint he gave was search the Dark Valley Base, i've search the place over systematically twice and havent found and i even searched the bloodsucker den besides the base, the above-ground section of the lab and the farm and i honestly dont think it spawned at this point. That wouldnt be too far off because my Stalkersoup likes doing weird things such as spawning 8-10 spread out meat chunks when i go into a new area, and certain characters dissapearing. If its not in the Dark Valley i'd appreciate the info of what area its in or the item spawn code since i cant find that either.
Back to top Go down
Hipster Doofus
Experienced
Hipster Doofus

PostSubject: Re: Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest   Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2018 - 8:44

You have to do the 'Rat' job then Borov will give you a key for the locked room on the lower floor. For that you have to be friends with the bandits. To do that DON"T kill the bandit when you first enter DV, heal him. Read the guide for help.
Back to top Go down
NoodleMan
Novice
NoodleMan

PostSubject: Re: Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest   Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2018 - 9:02

Turns out i killed everybody there already and am WAY too far in to go back into my saves, but i was able to get into that room without the key with the open window hole and didnt find the computer there, do you know if doing that mission is a must for the spawn to go off? Im also new here and dont know what guide you are talking about could you please link it.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest   Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2018 - 10:08

NoodleMan wrote:
Turns out i killed everybody there already and am WAY too far in to go back into my saves, but i was able to get into that room without the key with the open window hole and didnt find the computer there, do you know if doing that mission is a must for the spawn to go off? Im also new here and dont know what guide you are talking about could you please link it.

I think you are talking about the locked store room on the ground floor. Voronin's computer isn't there, it is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NoodleMan
Novice
NoodleMan

PostSubject: Re: Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest   Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2018 - 10:24

Thanks for the link and guide of how to get there, also do you know anything about the 8-10 meat chunks that spawn everyday in every area? i just got done with the radar and made it to pripyat and it started happening, is this intended?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest   Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2018 - 11:36

NoodleMan wrote:
Thanks for the link and guide of how to get there, also do you know anything about the 8-10 meat chunks that spawn everyday in every area? i just got done with the radar and made it to pripyat and it started happening, is this intended?

I believe there is a problem with the artefact spawner at the moment. It will hopefully be fixed in a future patch.
Back to top Go down
Hipster Doofus
Experienced
Hipster Doofus

PostSubject: Re: Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest   Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug 2018 - 5:16

Got mixed up with the locked room. Didn't even think of that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest   Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Location of the Computer for Vronin's quest
Page 1 of 1