StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Spawn Menu Directory

Go down 
+2
kaplumbaga
Sword2012
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Spawn Menu Directory Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jun 2017 - 20:21

Spawn Menu Directory v.33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep 2017 - 15:35

Sword2012 wrote:

why there not side task info ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep 2017 - 18:00

Sword2012 wrote:

Thanks Sword2012.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep 2017 - 19:34

kaplumbaga wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:

why there not side task info ?

The Spawn Menu is for spawning items to complete a task manually, not the Infoportions the game needs to declare side tasks complete

I believe pchester has taken on the mantle of creating the Infoportion directory... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan 2018 - 14:19

Sword2012 wrote:

Hello,

Does this contain more spawning options than the spawner already integrated into the latest version of Stalkersoup?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan 2018 - 19:03

Vi_severance wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:

Hello,

Does this contain more spawning options than the spawner already integrated into the latest version of Stalkersoup?

Thank you.

They can all be spawned in the game, but not all are available via the main ESC-S spawn menu. The list includes some items that are only available through the ESC-F4 menu, for example the higher-tier artifacts near the end.

Actually all the items in the list can be spawned using ESC-F4. The syntax is <item_name>,<number_required> e.g. af_simbion,1. Spawned items appear on the ground nearby, not in your inventory.
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan 2018 - 19:30

pchester wrote:
They can all be spawned in the game, but not all are available via the main ESC-S spawn menu. The list includes some items that are only available through the ESC-F4 menu, for example the higher-tier artifacts near the end.

Actually all the items in the list can be spawned using ESC-F4. The syntax is <item_name>,<number_required> e.g. af_simbion,1. Spawned items appear on the ground nearby, not in your inventory.

I see, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2020 - 21:27

Thanks to the continued efforts of Aleks1970 in adding more and more game content, there are currently about 3,750 spawnable items in the game

However, the current Spawn Menu Directory v.34, last updated in 2018, contains just 750 identified spawn items

In order to bring the Directory up to date, would anyone like to join the team and work on this, please?

It requires a basic knowledge of Excel, and the patience to keep spawning individual items from a list of spawn codes in-game, using the standard Spawn Menu, and entering what spawns into the spreadsheet. A laptop on the side would be ideal for this!

There's no rush, no pressure, and we don't expect anyone to do it all themselves

Anything you add will be released as a new version number with a credit included, before passing it on to the next willing contributor to take up the mantle. Guidance will be given if needed

Please feel free to ask any questions here, and if you're interested please PM me

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Spawn item directory    Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeTue 1 Mar 2022 - 10:50

pchester wrote:
Vi_severance wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:

Hello,

Thank you.

I just noticed this conversation, it may help players to know that in TB3D Modders.Script the option for this is marked false which merely means it is not the default. These modders keys can be turned on or off; so to have them appear when Esc is pressed, go to the script and save a copy of it elsewhere then change false to true.
The Modders.Script is not a cheat script but in my opinion is designed to individualise the game. It should be treated with care, for example I leave the lighting alone because this is in Options. However, I change the time to five minutes for artefact cooking, thus a quicksave before cooking and the artefact results but moving away, whilst longer times occur negates a quicksave so that if the the cooking fails, the items for cooking are lost, moreover remembering various cooking sites and times becomes unnecessary. You can tailor many parts of Stalkersoup to how you prefer it. Though I do recommend first playthroughs stick to the Game guides.
Back to top Go down
undead32
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2022 - 16:12

is there any update in spawn menu? I cant find some unique item for quest in spawn menu. Like strelok's suit, ghost's suit, or some unique weapon.
I know where to find these in game but for personal reason i need to spawn it.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2022 - 18:06

As far as I know the spawn menu spreadsheet has not been updated for several patches, so there are probably newer items in-game that do not yet appear in this list. Many of the documents downloadable on this site are produced by enthusiastic players, and it can be difficult and time-consuming to keep them up-to-date as the game develops.

Having said that, most items will be spawnable as long as you know the item's name as used in the game's code. For example, Strelok's suit (the one that Bes needs) is stalker_outfit_m3; and Ghost's outfit from X16 is outfit_stalker_m1. I'm not sure if these items are listed in the ESC+S spawn menu, but you can spawn them individually by entering the name in the alternate ESC+F4 spawn menu. ESC+S items appear in your inventory, ESC+F4 items appear on the ground near you. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
undead32
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2022 - 18:48

pchester wrote:
As far as I know the spawn menu spreadsheet has not been updated for several patches, so there are probably newer items in-game that do not yet appear in this list. Many of the documents downloadable on this site are produced by enthusiastic players, and it can be difficult and time-consuming to keep them up-to-date as the game develops.

Having said that, most items will be spawnable as long as you know the item's name as used in the game's code. For example, Strelok's suit (the one that Bes needs) is stalker_outfit_m3; and Ghost's outfit from X16 is outfit_stalker_m1. I'm not sure if these items are listed in the ESC+S spawn menu, but you can spawn them individually by entering the name in the alternate ESC+F4 spawn menu. ESC+S items appear in your inventory, ESC+F4 items appear on the ground near you. Hope this helps.
In that case, can i unpack gamedata and see item code in script?(using unpacker and gamedata is not encrypted) or is there any document got a list of item?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2022 - 20:19

undead32 wrote:
In that case, can i unpack gamedata and see item code in script?(using unpacker and gamedata is not encrypted) or is there any document got a list of item?

We have a number of unpackers linked here:

I am sure you don't need telling, but make sure you unpack the gamedata.db* files into a safe location away from your StalkerSoup installation. The *.ltx, *.xml and *.script files are the editable ones, so I delete the rest.

When you are ready, copy your edited files into the relevant folder under /gamedata/config/ or /gamedata/scripts/. You don't need to re-pack them, when the game finds a file here it will use that in preference to the master file. If your edits don't work, just delete the edited file and the game will revert to using the master version in the packed gamedata.db* file.

undead32 likes this post

Back to top Go down
undead32
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2022 - 7:04

pchester wrote:
undead32 wrote:

I am sure you don't need telling, but make sure you unpack the gamedata.db* files into a safe location away from your StalkerSoup installation. The *.ltx, *.xml and *.script files are the editable ones, so I delete the rest.

When you are ready, copy your edited files into the relevant folder under /gamedata/config/ or /gamedata/scripts/. You don't need to re-pack them, when the game finds a file here it will use that in preference to the master file. If your edits don't work, just delete the edited file and the game will revert to using the master version in the packed gamedata.db* file.
Thank you, I'll search it!
Back to top Go down
undead32
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2022 - 9:42

pchester wrote:
undead32 wrote:

I think unpacker uploaded by Alecks1970 is got a glitch, It can't recognize gamedata.dbo to dbv and upk readme is got glitch too. so I used manual unpacker which you uploaded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Menu Directory   Spawn Menu Directory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spawn Menu Directory
Page 1 of 1