StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Starting directly at collector mode
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 13:12

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_vote_lcapWarlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_voting_barWarlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_vote_rcap 
TrueB
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_vote_lcapWarlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_voting_barWarlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
ataberk222
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12545 messages in 1750 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind_doge
Experienced
Blind_doge

Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Empty
PostSubject: Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn   Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2019 - 16:41

Hi all!
Long time no see.

So I recently finished the raid on warlab with Vitamin. Got the TP deactivation key and headed up the ladder. If I remember correctly I'm supposed to meet with Maples in the lab but hes not there. I only get a message from Fang telling me to see him at bar.

Anyway, I moved on and did other quests including: Cat, Black Doctor (hosp), village/panter and so on. But no sign of Maples in warlab.. Did i miss something?
Think I used some info portion at recon a few weeks back, not sure if I messed up there.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Empty
PostSubject: From newsletter   Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2019 - 19:59

Blind_doge wrote:
Hi all!
Long time no see.

So I recently finished the raid on warlab with Vitamin. Got the TP deactivation key and headed up the ladder. If I remember correctly I'm supposed to meet with Maples in the lab but hes not there. I only get a message from Fang telling me to see him at bar.

Anyway, I moved on and did other quests including: Cat, Black Doctor (hosp), village/panter and so on. But no sign of Maples in warlab.. Did i miss something?
Think I used some info portion at recon a few weeks back, not sure if I messed up there.
Have you found pchester's walkthrough. He has done one up to recon and one from recon to the end of level 0. If you download them from this Forum you can use them to check if you did everything in the right order.

Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn
Page 1 of 1