StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is StalkerSoup completed?
'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... I_vote_lcap'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... I_voting_bar'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12537 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
td3005
Experienced
td3005

'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Empty
PostSubject: 'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing...   'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2019 - 22:27

I talked to the cook and had vodka, idk if its necessary at that time. He told me to get eggs. Went to akim got the medicine, got the egg location. went to the forest got 7 eggs spawned 3 more after i got tired of looking. Went back to the cook got the rg-6 went to the duty commander with the rg-6 and he doesnt have a dialog related to it. The quest never went past find cook at freedom base. The quest for the eggs is completed.

Not sure how to fix this.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: 'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing...   'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2019 - 10:14

td3005 wrote:
I talked to the cook and had vodka, idk if its necessary at that time. He told me to get eggs. Went to akim got the medicine, got the egg location. went to the forest got 7 eggs spawned 3 more after i got tired of looking. Went back to the cook got the rg-6 went to the duty commander with the rg-6 and he doesnt have a dialog related to it. The quest never went past find cook at freedom base. The quest for the eggs is completed.

Unfortunately the RG-6 that the cook gives for the eggs is not the one that Voronin wants. No idea why, I guess he is just picky Rolling Eyes. He wants the one that is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: 'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing...   'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2019 - 5:08

pchester wrote:
td3005 wrote:

Unfortunately the RG-6 that the cook gives for the eggs is not the one that Voronin wants. No idea why, I guess he is just picky Rolling Eyes. He wants the one that is
Spoiler:
I have found, much to my surprise, that if I have the grenade launcher that attaches to most non-nato rifles, this satisfies Voronin when he asks for it, or at least, did for me in 2016. If the Agroprom mission has been completed, MO should have plenty of these to give one to Voronin. 
Good idea about extracting things; I wonder if it works with artefacts in anomalies?

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: 'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing...   'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2019 - 11:49

TrueB wrote:
Good idea about extracting things; I wonder if it works with artefacts in anomalies?

In addition to shifting fallen bodies out of an NPC's path, the gravity gun will access artefacts, dead mutants, and other stuff from behind fences and other impossible to reach places. Personally, I find it such a useful tool that I carry it with me constantly...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: 'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing...   'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2019 - 13:03

The gg is very useful in the "crater" in Recon. If you've ever tried collecting the artefacts there, you'll know why. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing...   'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Get the RG-6 from the Freedom base' not advancing...
Page 1 of 1