StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. I_vote_lcapVarlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. I_voting_barVarlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12537 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chef-70
Experienced

Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Empty
PostSubject: Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin.   Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec 2018 - 16:08

I forgot to talk to Vitamin at the Warlab tasks.
After i got the SMS from Cyclops i of course went directly to him but now i'm following the pdf guide it seems i had to talk to Vitamin to disable the teleport leading to the secret part of Warlab.
How to get past the teleport now? Where is Vitamin? I've killed dozen of Monolith but Vitamin is nowhere.
Is finishing this task vital for finishing the game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisecom-ict.nl
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin.   Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec 2018 - 17:48

Vitamin should stay in the Pool table room even after the teleport blocker is gone. You can use the teleport menu to bypass the block (-> warbrain), but I don't think the NPC you need to talk to will appear on the other side until you end Vitamin's mission. He is necessary for the next part of the story. Also I'm not sure if later Freedom missions will be affected if Vitamin's mission remains open.
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin.   Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitimeSun 2 Dec 2018 - 15:54

Solved. I still had to talk to Vitamin at the Freedom Base. I must have remembered it from a previous play.
I should have played following the guide from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisecom-ict.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin.   Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varlab/Warlab, forgot to talk to Vitamin.
Page 1 of 1