StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Error message and help/support subforum

Go down 
+49
siriusnator
Maximus86
Strelok981
Hadrons
lv1234
TrueB
ooga_booga
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
Loner12
harry5518
kd6dm
Demawil
PhilH231
fantomas
TheDLord
UndeadDaiki
neworder455
Ikaruss
humdee
N0uba
CEASAR
Auftragsgriller
Alphabet Soup
ZeroGott
Iceddeadmeat
Warezz.K
Jakovsky
WhiteWolf
Bisque
Aleks1970
papanoel
TecnoBacon
Tolya
BadDragon
sjohnson
RazR
grayxy
patmartins
oxe222
NorryD
Rat Catcher
nemisis1842khann
_Nite_
aZmoDen
rusty_shackleford
Hipster Doofus
pchester
Sword2012
Steve90k
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Strelok981
Novice

Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2019 - 20:31

Yes, I tried the launcher and the XR_3DA from bin. The result is the same

BugTrap says this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2019 - 21:42

Strelok981 wrote:
Previous post:

Just checking, but as you're using Windows 10, have you followed the Installation Help Guide, step by step, to the letter, including the Windows 10 section?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Strelok981
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2019 - 21:59

Yes, but I'll try again tomorrow.
I've been playing Stalkersoup since 2012, so I'm familiar with the installation, but I may have missed something.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 1:43

kd6dm wrote:
_Nite_ wrote:
no error messages so far in my playthrough of 1.1.0019 but I have been getting c-stack crashes sometimes, and out of storage space type errors

Spoiler:

Hi _Nite_,
Known bug, reported to TB and Aleks1970. I cheat,  Cool after the teleport should be there, I just use the ESC-F2 teleport. The Agroprom to Swamp teleport is also missing.

that bit is what made me think the teleport showed up after you used the teleport command, read it again and you can see why I was confused.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Error message and help lukash gift   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 8:57

pchester wrote:
kd6dm wrote:
The reward for getting him the brains is 5 Monolith teleports, and a Stealth Exo, which you pick up near the Wish Granter in the Sarcophagus.

Ah, interesting, thank you. I must keep missing (or forgetting!) that reward description. I generally pick up the
Spoiler:
Hi kd6dm,
I find everything each time except Strelok's PDA which I end up spawning in. Can you recall whereabouts by the monolith precisely it is, kd?
Best wishes and happy hunting. TrueB
Mind how you go.

Master

PostSubject: Error messages re stashes   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 10:23

pchester wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:
sjohnson wrote:
Previous post:

STASH BAGS:

I usually line seven or eight locked stash bags on the ledge at the back of the flat roof above the Arena entrance. I may be tempting fate here, but so far I haven't had any problems.

I keep food, medkits etc. in the first bag, artefacts and mutant parts in the second, weapons and suits that I like to swap out occasionally for variety in the third, then ammo, quest items, scopes and silencers, documents, a spare bag for miscellaneous items, and finally unwanted weapons/outfits to use for repairs or sale. There is also keep a pile of dropped items that won't stash, e.g. Playboys, 'special' PDAs and that annoying grenade you pick up in the Swamp.
Hi pchester, I used to stash in the Dark Valley as I think it has the most blue boxes, but since the glitch in 1.10019, my MO stashes in the A.W. as that too has several bins, a drainhole cover and 3 logs for locks.
Spoiler:
Happy hunting, TrueB

Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 10:37

TrueB wrote:
I find everything each time except Strelok's PDA which I end up spawning in. Can you recall whereabouts by the monolith precisely it is, kd?
Mind how you go.

Strelok's PDA isn't in the Sarcophagus. On the same slab where you find Lukash's reward, you should find
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Error messages Streloks pda   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 11:58

pchester wrote:
TrueB wrote:
Mind how you go.

Strelok's PDA isn't in the Sarcophagus. On the same slab where you find Lukash's reward, you should find
Spoiler:
Hi pchester, thank you kindly Sir. Very much appreciated. Cheers TrueB.
Ps: I nearly forgot to vote +.

Last edited by TrueB on Sat 7 Sep 2019 - 12:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Plus Vote)
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 19:44

_Nite_:
Quote :
Hi _Nite_,
Known bug, reported to TB and Aleks1970. I cheat,  Cool after the teleport should be there, I just use the ESC-F2 teleport. The Agroprom to Swamp teleport is also missing.

that bit is what made me think the teleport showed up after you used the teleport command, read it again and you can see why I was confused.

Sorry, _Nite_, but I don't see. That said, we all see and interpret things differently, and this is just one example. No biggie, not worth more forum space. Soldier on, and see you in the Zone.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 8:55

caught another error message, never seen this one before

[error]Expression : fatal error
[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line : 73
[error]Description : <no expression>
[error]Arguments : LUA error: ...es\stalkersoup\gamedata\scripts\bone_fracture.script:260: attempt to compare nil with number
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 10:21

_Nite_ wrote:
Previous post:

Was this at a transition? I sometimes get a CTD at a transition if my MO has even a minor unhealed bone fracture. No idea why, but I assume that there is some test that it fails when the new map loads. As the fracture is embedded in my save game I can't load the autosave, but if I temporarily set 'use_bone_fracture' to 'false' in the Modders Script it allows me to continue.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 12:56

pchester wrote:
Previous post:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 17:14

It is an error in the bone fracture script and pchester is correct for a fix now, I have fixed it and it will be in next micro patch
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2019 - 14:37

Had this on the dead city map once (my gamesave was corrupted) had to redo the the dead city missions all in one gameplay session to prevent it happening again

! error in stalker with visual new\lastday_wayt_polumaska
stack trace:

0023:062B3E87 xrGame.dll

[error][ 8] : Not enough storage is available to process this command.

its the same kinda problem I had at the army warehouse on my other thread earlier.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2019 - 8:41

found another

Spoiler:

! error in stalker with visual new\supernevidimka
stack trace:

0023:061D3E87 xrGame.dll

[error][     183]    : Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

Last edited by _Nite_ on Tue 17 Sep 2019 - 8:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ooga_booga
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Oct 2019 - 6:12

hey all, im a new user. i also have the same problem as Rat Catcher, my fsgame.ltx is missing, the installer doesnt include it, it seems. if someone could help id be very grateful, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Oct 2019 - 18:24

ooga_booga wrote:
hey all, im a new user. i also have the same problem as Rat Catcher, my fsgame.ltx is missing, the installer doesnt include it, it seems. if someone could help id be very grateful, thanks.

Hi ooga_booga

Please refer to my post above, about using the Installation Help Guide to uninstall and reinstall your game in the most efficient way - especially if you're using Windows 10
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Error message and help/ support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2019 - 9:28

_Nite_ wrote:
found another

Spoiler:

! error in stalker with visual new\supernevidimka
stack trace:

0023:061D3E87 xrGame.dll

[error][     183]    : Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

If you haven't got out of this yet Nite, I found in similar message that it can help to remove saves back to where game worked for you. The end works in 1.10019. Regards, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Dark Valley CTD   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jan 2020 - 18:46

Hi guys,

A few days ago, I started a new level 0 game.
It runs smoothly with (almost) no bugs.

I just stumbled upon a persistent CTD at Dark Valley.

Here is the log:

Log:

The only thing out of the ordinary is the following:

When I arrived from Garbage, there was a Duty soldier (Bullet) and a wounded bandit, as usual. I followed Bullet, killed the 2 bandits, talked to Max Lubero, then to Bullet, then to Max again.
I then ran to rescue the wounded bandit but he had disappeared. Yes, vanished. No body, no nothing.

I'll reload the autosave and test again.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2020 - 6:44

papanoel wrote:
Previous post:

Happy New Year papanoel, the glitch in the Dark Valley if it's the exit/entrance one has been reported and is hopefully going to be sorted in the upcoming update.
With the wounded bandit he needs to be healed as soon as Bullet heads off, for it to work.
Spoiler:
All the best, TrueB.

Last edited by Sword2012 on Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 14:16; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Truncated previous post)
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2020 - 18:41

Thanks TrueB.
Actually that's what I tried and it worked. Max has been rescued and bandits are friendly.

About the stack overflow crash:
Once I got the key from Borov, I exited the bandit base through the main gate. A few seconds later a CTD occured and the log was about the same than before.
I reloaded a save just after getting the key and this time exited through this kind of above ground tunnel. No CTD.
Back to top Go down
lv1234
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2020 - 2:36

So it seems that my game is crashing at times with an x-ray engine error when loading quicksaves or entering other areas. This seems to happen in areas outside of cordon. Error log: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hadrons
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2020 - 13:27

pchester wrote:
Rat Catcher wrote:
Re-installed stalkersoup. Get error message "cannot open file fsgame.ltx   check your working folder.
i searched and it is missing. HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

PM me your email address and I will send it to you.

Have the same problem since i reinstalled the game because mine was outdated.Maybe consider putting the file somewhere where others can download it.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2020 - 14:57

Hadrons wrote:

Have the same problem since i reinstalled the game because mine was outdated.Maybe consider putting the file somewhere where others can download it.

When fsgame.ltx file is missing;
- this is an error caused by the incorrect reinstallation
or
- by installing the patch in the wrong folder!

I would like to see a screenshot of your STALKERSOUP folder!
Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Hadrons
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2020 - 17:15

Previous post:

You are probably right because after uninstalling the stalkersoup i still found some files on my c drive (i installed the game on d drive).
I managed to fix it by installing the version i deleted and then updating the game through game files.
Back to top Go down
Strelok981
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2020 - 18:04

I installed micro patch 1.10019.1 , but I didn't go into the game, now i wanted to play, but a strange error occurred to me when i wanted to Load game. scratch that CTD happens also when i want to play Collector mode.

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error
[error]Function : CInifile::r_section
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp
[error]Line : 342
[error]Description : <no expression>
[error]Arguments : Can't open section 'wpn_ak9s'

stack trace:

Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2020 - 19:02

Strelok981 wrote:
Strelok981 wrote:
stack trace:

Hi Strelok981, that weapon is a new one added by patch 19.1. So, sounds like you have an incomplete, or problem with the upgrade. Did you upgrade using the \STALKERSOUP\UpdateSS.exe, or through the Launcher? You can also download the update at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and manually re-install it.

In any case, a reinstall is in order. Let us know how it goes.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2020 - 15:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I found out what the problem was. I used "S.T.A.L.K.E.R Mod Tool" to extract folders from gamedata.d... that contain trader, weapon... and put in gamedata folder. The problem was I didn't extract folders from gamedata.dbv1 (patch 19.1. ) and put them in the gamedata folder, and that caused the problem. Everything is OK now.
Back to top Go down
Maximus86
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 15:20

Hi guys i have a problem
after leaving from x18 with documents this error occurred :
! error in stalker with visual actors\bandit\stalker_bandit_4
stack trace:

0023:08413E87 xrGame.dll

[error][ 259] : No more data is available.

Another problem is that minimap show no friendly or enemy or dead bodies dots, even contacts show nothing.
Using latest version of SS, any solution? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 16:19

From the error message I would guess that there is a bugged NPC (stalker_bandit_4) nearby. Try using the ESC-F2 teleport menu from X-18 to dvalley (takes you to the bandit base) and you might be far enough away not to be affected. Or you could avoid Dark Valley altogether by jumping directly to another map. Then avoid the area around X-18 for a while and hopefully he will move on or despawn.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 21:02

Maximus86 wrote:
Hi guys i have a problem
after leaving from x18 with documents this error occurred :
! error in stalker with visual actors\bandit\stalker_bandit_4
Hi.
I will need your last save in the X18 and the autosave!
Send both on my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mail...
Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 19:29

Hi there Smile

I'm currently in Hospital to try to revive Fly.
I brought the modified heart of the poltergeist and the water flower artifacts as requested by the black doctor.
Problem is when he asks me if I brought them, the only possible answer is: "I'm sorry. I forgot to bring them".

Did I forget something or is it a bug ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 21:35

Did you enter the Hospital through the ravine leading from the Limansk transition? The Modified Heart of the Poltergeist and the Water Flower are transformed as you pass through the small courtyard in front of the entrance. If you teleport into the Hospital you miss this transition point. You must be holding the Modified Heart of the Poltergeist II and the Purple Flower, before the Black Doctor wil have more to say.
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020 - 21:41

All right so that's my mistake. I used ESC+F2 to get there because I'm tired of running for hours. Smile

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
siriusnator
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2020 - 16:30

I hope i'm in the right section, if i don't, apologise.

I'm stuck in Step 10 on the instalation. My Stalkersoup folder don't have 45 folders, only 38.
Already downloaded it 3 times from Google Driver link, instaled 3 time too, but idk what is wrong. Now i'm donwloading the Torrent version to see if works.
Oh, and i'm using W10, and already done the tips on the W10 section.

There is any idea to why it's only 38 not 45 folders after instalation?

Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2020 - 17:02

Hi siriusnator

Yes, you're in the correct section

Would you please post a screenshot of your installation folder - the one with just 38 files?

This should help us find out what's gone wrong

Just checking, but did the installer you downloaded have 12 files (including the Verifier), and did they all add up to 7.22Gb (7,757,576,194 bytes)?

And did the Verifier check the files were okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error message and help/support subforum
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next