StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Error message and help/support subforum

Go down 
+49
siriusnator
Maximus86
Strelok981
Hadrons
lv1234
TrueB
ooga_booga
KnightLyght Arthoryum.
Loner12
harry5518
kd6dm
Demawil
PhilH231
fantomas
TheDLord
UndeadDaiki
neworder455
Ikaruss
humdee
N0uba
CEASAR
Auftragsgriller
Alphabet Soup
ZeroGott
Iceddeadmeat
Warezz.K
Jakovsky
WhiteWolf
Bisque
Aleks1970
papanoel
TecnoBacon
Tolya
BadDragon
sjohnson
RazR
grayxy
patmartins
oxe222
NorryD
Rat Catcher
nemisis1842khann
_Nite_
aZmoDen
rusty_shackleford
Hipster Doofus
pchester
Sword2012
Steve90k
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
kd6dm

Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov 2017 - 14:16

oxe222 wrote:
Nevermind about Yurik, I think it is that stalker in the bar that gives you quest to find beer I don't get the dialogue.

Lubero is not directly involved in life heart quest, but pripyat doc used to mention him for one of the ruby recipies, I tried to talk to him throughout the NS Story even after life heart was done.

I vaguely remember the beer task, but I think it was for Dan in the Swamps. I have a very old list of NS spawn items that contains "oceanic915 = beer for Dan". Used to spawn in Cordon. But I haven't seen that quest in a very long time. TB has been cleaning up and re-ordering quests to try to avoid the out-of-order problems so common in NS-DMX mods.

The only things i remember about Max Lubero is saving him in DV, the PDA, and Doc's dog. Lots of changes in Stalkersoup over the years.
Back to top Go down
NorryD
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov 2017 - 14:52

kd6dm wrote:
oxe222 wrote:
Nevermind about Yurik, I think it is that stalker in the bar that gives you quest to find beer I don't get the dialogue.

Lubero is not directly involved in life heart quest, but pripyat doc used to mention him for one of the ruby recipies, I tried to talk to him throughout the NS Story even after life heart was done.

I vaguely remember the beer task, but I think it was for Dan in the Swamps. I have a very old list of NS spawn items that contains "oceanic915 = beer for Dan". Used to spawn in Cordon. But I haven't seen that quest in a very long time. TB has been cleaning up and re-ordering quests to try to avoid the out-of-order problems so common in NS-DMX mods.

The only things i remember about Max Lubero is saving him in DV, the PDA, and Doc's dog. Lots of changes in Stalkersoup over the years.

The beer you can still find in X18, the room you enter after the door with the second code. It was a mission from Dan indeed but it isn't working anymore for quit some time.
Back to top Go down
oxe222
Novice
oxe222

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov 2017 - 15:47

NorryD wrote:
kd6dm wrote:
oxe222 wrote:

The beer you can still find in X18, the room you enter after the door with the second code. It was a mission from Dan indeed but it isn't working anymore for quit some time.

I never had an actual dialogue for X18 beer and the Dan one has been missing for so many versions that I assumed everyone including Tecnobacon forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
patmartins
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec 2017 - 1:11

Well cr*p. I got a crash on launching the game now after restarting my computer.
XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "D:\Program Files (x86)\STALKERSOUP\bin\xrCore.dll" at 0023:00B8000E

Any idea what I can do?
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:31

Updated SS via update program to patch 16 and now to 16.1. Started new game.

In both cases, there is no Bandits in Bes's quest to defend the position (old carpark) in Garbage. It was an old problem which was corrected in .15 (iirc). As far as I can see, the problem back. Tried twice with new games but the same problem. There is a marker, but no bandits. Stopped playing further...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, at the entry of Garbage There is that guy with an MP5 quest, held hostage by 3 bandits. Unless TP has changed something, he/they are not there also...

Help or advice?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan 2018 - 16:22

grayxy wrote:
Updated SS via update program to patch 16 and now to 16.1. Started new game.

In both cases, there is no Bandits in Bes's quest to defend the position (old carpark) in Garbage. It was an old problem which was corrected in .15 (iirc). As far as I can see, the problem back. Tried twice with new games but the same problem. There is a marker, but no bandits. Stopped playing further...

Also, at the entry of Garbage There is that guy with an MP5 quest, held hostage by 3 bandits. Unless TP has changed something, he/they are not there also...

Help or advice?

I just loaded up an old pre-patch save game. The Stalker and bandits at the start of Garbage were missing as you say. Talking to Bes gave me the bandit defense task, but no bandits attacked and there were no bandits in the area behind the vehicle scrapyard. However, bandits were attacking the train shed. I didn't go any further either.

I have added this to Aleks' problems thread, but I suggest that you also send your save game to TecnoBacon.
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan 2018 - 20:55

pchester wrote:

I have added this to Aleks' problems thread, but I suggest that you also send your save game to TecnoBacon.

Will do. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan 2018 - 1:12

Played 16.3 for a few days now. A short info.

- Experiencing more CTDs then in 16.0 or few prior patches. On top of that, after 3-4 re-loads at best, almost certain CTD. Have 8Gigs of ram, 64bit win7.  It seems that using DX9 lowers the number of CTDs, but it seems marginally...
- Have a problem hardening Duty exo (with installed Night-vision FIRST) at Petrenko in Bar area. It seems both choices lead to upgrading night-vision.
- Minor, but goddamn annoying glitch not enabling to use grenades. Usually, at most inappropriate moment. The only solution I found is to drop and pick up a grenade again, but often it take too much time...
- Oh, btw, by now, I'm beginning to hate rain... To the point I'm thinking start learning LUA or in whatever language the goddamn script with the issue is... Searched modders, items and user scripts, but couldn't find anything significant.
- Is there any way to reinstall manually 16.3 patch? I have Version:1, Release:1, Revision:0016 at the start screen. Is that ok for 16.3?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan 2018 - 12:27

grayxy wrote:
- Is there any way to reinstall manually 16.3 patch? I have Version:1, Release:1, Revision:0016 at the start screen. Is that ok for 16.3?

The revision number looks correct. I don't think it is changed to show micropatches.

AFAIK micropatches are only available via the auto-updater. At least, the downloads section here doesn't list them as separate, downloadable exe files. Does the updater give you the option to reinstall or repair an installation? I don't know, I haven't tried. Otherwise, the only way to reinstall a micropatch would appear to be a complete reinstall of 110012, then patch to 110016, then micropatch to 16.3.
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan 2018 - 14:19

Came across a little bug in Cordon.
After taking my reward from Sid for cleaning agroprom underground off bandits (quest appeared in my list upon entering the map actually), another "cleaning" mission appeared. This time I had to clean the car park in Cordon. I know this bug has been reported before but that's not my main problem, on the contrary.
What I noticed is that none of the bandits at the car park were moving. They also couldn't see me and they were all in a fighting position, ready to shoot.
Once killed, they still had their weapons in hand which meant I couldn't pick it up.
This is the first time I come across this bug since updating to 16.3.

Did it happen to someone else ?
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan 2018 - 15:11

pchester wrote:
grayxy wrote:

The revision number looks correct. I don't think it is changed to show micropatches.

AFAIK micropatches are only available via the auto-updater. At least, the downloads section here doesn't list them as separate, downloadable exe files. Does the updater give you the option to reinstall or repair an installation? I don't know, I haven't tried. Otherwise, the only way to reinstall a micropatch would appear to be a complete reinstall of 110012, then patch to 110016, then micropatch to 16.3.

Neah, I couldn't find an option to reinstall any of the patches. But, that's ok, I'll try to reinstall SS and see what happens...

Oh, BTW, there are all DL patches so far in \STALKERSOUP\Resources\Updates\ which I guess could be used to manually install an appropriate update (not sure about micro-patches, are they in-there too?), I'll experiment a little to see what can I do before unpacking .dbv1 (I suppose that's where the problem with the weather originates...).  Looked a little at TB site about any info how the weather system works, but failed miserably:).

Edit: Full reinstall of the SS (I had 1.0007 version as a start), updating manually to 1.0012 and using newest UpdateSS.exe to update to the latest patch, seems solved the problem with rain.

Edit 2: Neah... It seems first Update was just to 1.0016.0.
I started UpdateSS.exe again, and it informed me about 16.3 update. After that, the rain is back...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan 2018 - 20:08

grayxy wrote:
Oh, BTW, there are all DL patches so far in \STALKERSOUP\Resources\Updates\ which I guess could be used to manually install an appropriate update (not sure about micro-patches, are they in-there too?)

Thanks for that, I hadn't paid that folder any attention. The 1.1.0016 update file in my install is dated 31 Dec 17, so I think it is just the basic 0016 patch.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan 2018 - 21:48

grayxy wrote:

Looked a little at TB site about any info how the weather system works, but failed miserably:).

I started UpdateSS.exe again, and it informed me about 16.3 update. After that, the rain is back...

Have you seen TB's latest weather forecast?

"I modified the weather so that entering the outer levels (furthest from NPP) they start grey in some and clear in some of the farthest ones to make the weather change more often. It rains a lot because right after a blowout the weather is always rainy. I am trying to shorten the time it rains afterwards so there is more weather change throughout the Zone"
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan 2018 - 22:26

Sword2012 wrote:
grayxy wrote:

Looked a little at TB site about any info how the weather system works, but failed miserably:).

"I modified the weather so that entering the outer levels (furthest from NPP) they start grey in some and clear in some of the farthest ones to make the weather change more often. It rains a lot because right after a blowout the weather is always rainy. I am trying to shorten the time it rains afterwards so there is more weather change throughout the Zone"

Yes, Sword, I have. And I have read that TB has fixed weather in 16.3 iirc (whatever "fixed" means that is). But, it seems the moment I install 16.3, the rain is 100% of the time, there is no change in the weather system at all. Sadly. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I've tried a lot of things (as I've said, short of decompresing dbs, I've found weather.control script inthere iirc but I don't like to thinker those dbs). You don't have a problem with this issue?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan 2018 - 22:27

Sword2012 wrote:
grayxy wrote:

Hi Sword2012. Yes I did see TB's comment, but I must admit I didn't realise that it would have such a big effect right across the zone - and not just after a blowout, it is constant. The Swamp and Old Village are the only pre-Collector maps where it isn't permanently raining, which I suppose makes sense as they are the areas furthest from the NPP. I assume that the more northerly areas will be the same, but I haven't reached those maps yet in my current game.

Hopefully TB will be able to either tone down the effect or give us some options in the modders script to choose more moderate settings.
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan 2018 - 21:58

There seems to be a problem with Vorodin's "Steal RG-6 from Freedom base" quest.
As soon I accept that mission, there is a line "I've finished the mission. I brought the RG-6", even if I haven't and I don't have the item in my inventory.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan 2018 - 22:37

grayxy wrote:
There seems to be a problem with Vorodin's "Steal RG-6 from Freedom base" quest. As soon I accept that mission, there is a line "I've finished the mission. I brought the RG-6", even if I haven't and I don't have the item in my inventory.

Have you installed the latest patch (16.3)? I had this problem before, but since the latest update the task has gone correctly. In my previous game I think I delayed taking the task until I had found the RG-6, so I could hand it in legitimately.
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan 2018 - 23:07

pchester wrote:
Have you installed the latest patch (16.3)? I had this problem before, but since the latest update the task has gone correctly. In my previous game I think I delayed taking the task until I had found the RG-6, so I could hand it in legitimately.

I have. gamedata.dbv1 at the moment is 5.31MB (5.571.967b). I think that's it.

Yeah, I'll probably do the same as you did, it's just yet another previosly working quest that doesn't work now (there is a pattern "one step forward, one step back" emerging), so I'm posting this here as an info.

If need be I could send the save.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan 2018 - 10:00

grayxy wrote:
pchester wrote:

I have. gamedata.dbv1 at the moment is 5.31MB (5.571.967b). I think that's it.

Yeah, I'll probably do the same as you did, it's just yet another previosly working quest that doesn't work now (there is a pattern "one step forward, one step back" emerging), so I'm posting this here as an info.

If need be I could send the save.

You could run the autoupdater (STALKERSOUP\UpdateSS.exe) to be sure, but the file size is the same as mine.

Send your save game (.dds and .sav files) from before talking to Voronin, with an explanation of the problem, to TecnoBacon at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I think he is already aware of the problem, but it might help him to know that it is still affecting people.
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan 2018 - 17:43

pchester wrote:
You could run the autoupdater...

Did couple of times already. I think the game is up-to date.
Quote :

Send your save game (.dds and .sav files) from before talking to Voronin, with an explanation of the problem, to TecnoBacon at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I think he is already aware of the problem, but it might help him to know that it is still affecting people.
Done.
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018 - 2:36

Updated to 16.4. Started a new game to recreate all.sav.

Trying to load my previous save I got an error:
Code:
-->tb3d: game time hr[11] mn[20] is night[false]
-->BSTALK: net_spawn lname[peshera] sname[peshera] lnum[20] coll[false]

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CEnvironment::SetWeather
[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\Environment.cpp
[error]Line          : 151
[error]Description  : <no expression>
[error]Arguments    : ! Empty weather name

stack trace:

The save is in Caves, near miners. Maybe this is an error, because there is no "weather" in the caves?

As I was in Agroprom (I'm about to give the miner his book back), I've reloaded a save done in Agroprom, and load went ok. Trying to enter the caves via the tunnel in Agroprom resulted in CTD and a similar error as above.

Does someone has a similar problem?
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018 - 13:01

Updated to 16.4.
I retrieved a special artifact in NPP2 and I'm on my way to the bar. I exit NPP2 through the NPP->ATP transition.
When the autosave is loaded in ATP, my game freezes immediately.

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line          : 73
[error]Description   : <no expression>
[error]Arguments     : LUA error: e:\stalkersoup\gamedata\scripts\xr_gulag.script:532: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

P.S: no more rain !!! Hurray !

EDIT:
Same thing happens when loading a former save in NPP2.

Last edited by papanoel on Sun 21 Jan 2018 - 2:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018 - 17:04

papanoel wrote:

P.S: no more rain !!! Hurray !
I get no more rain, as well.  Unfortunately, weather seems to have generated a Generators->Warlabs CTD:

Code:
FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CEnvironment::SetWeather
[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\Environment.cpp
[error]Line          : 151
[error]Description   : <no expression>
[error]Arguments     : ! Empty weather name
This is repeatable both with an autosave reload and with a new autosave.
Back to top Go down
RazR
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018 - 19:50

When ever i try to launch it just doesn't work

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : I
[error]Function      : CInifile::Load
[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp
[error]Line          : 166
[error]Description   : Can't find include file:
[error]Arguments     : TB3D_Texture_Pack.ltx
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018 - 22:05

RazR wrote:
When ever i try to launch it just doesn't work

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : I
[error]Function      : CInifile::Load
[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp
[error]Line          : 166
[error]Description   : Can't find include file:
[error]Arguments     : TB3D_Texture_Pack.ltx

Sounds like you may have a problem with installation. That file has been part of Stalkersoup for quite awhile. The call for it is in system.ltx, also found in\config. Leads me to conclude that you have an incorrect install.

How did you install Stalkersoup? If you follow Sword2012's excellent installation guide, you WILL have a working game.

EDIT, I see you've already visited the right page. Sword's method is tried and true.

Good luck!

Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2018 - 8:13

While doing the Caesier quests, I entered Old Village.

Spoiler:

I've reloaded the autosave and a couple of saves from in the swamp without any change.

Of course, without this stash I can't spawn the next stash.  Any guidance?

Last edited by sjohnson on Tue 30 Jan 2018 - 10:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2018 - 9:57

sjohnson wrote:
While doing the Caesier quests,
Spoiler:

Of course, without this stash I can't spawn the next stash.  Any guidance?

The attic is in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2018 - 10:43

I've been back as far as before picking up the stash
Spoiler:
without effect.

I'll go back farther yet...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2018 - 12:36

sjohnson wrote:
I've been back as far as before picking up the stash
Spoiler:
without effect.

I'll go back farther yet...

You shouldn't need to go any further back, AFAIK only the previous stash has any bearing on the next, but of course there is a 1 in 3 chance that it will spawn it in the same place.

I suggest that you make a save just before opening the Swamp stash (21), then pick it up. ESC-F2 to the Old Village, and if the stash isn't in the attic or the chimney (the only two places I am sure about!) reload and try again.

EDIT: If anyone knows where the Tractor stash is, please net us know! scratch
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2018 - 12:39

Except I had previously gone back to just before picking up the Swamp stash.  Since the stash was in the railcar both times I tried a reload I just used the transition, not ESC-F2.

Spoiler:

I went back to the Recon stash, and now all is working.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2018 - 15:17

pchester wrote:

EDIT: If anyone knows where the Tractor stash is, please let us know!  scratch

Not sure if this is what you need, but here's some screens from Old Village showing stash locations. I've never found the stash at the Old Tractor.

Cheers

Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2018 - 19:48

kd6dm wrote:
pchester wrote:

EDIT: If anyone knows where the Tractor stash is, please let us know!  scratch

Not sure if this is what you need, but here's some screens from Old Village showing stash locations. I've never found the stash at the Old Tractor.

Cheers

Thanks k6d6m. I remember checking inside that one (and the others) but no backpack. One of
Spoiler:
but yes, they are usually in the cab. I am beginning to think this one is just another myth of the Zone. Shocked

EDIT: As an afterthought: some stashes were moved at some point but the descriptions weren't updated. E.g.,
Spoiler:
I wonder if this is another one of those.
Back to top Go down
BadDragon
Novice
BadDragon

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb 2018 - 14:53

Hello Chaps, Having a few issues with latest version (1.1.0016 + quickfixes)
1. My items keep exploding off my body and dumping my inventory everywhere (possibly the weirdest bug i've seen so far). Was in the town wandering round, i'd just collected some artifacts from a stash i'd left them in and bought a new gun and then literally character acts like he's just been hit then most of the inventory fling themselves off me and all over the place, including the new pistol i just got which i now can't find and it seems to do it every couple of minutes now.
Any idea what may cause that? (most peed off because i can't find the bloody new gun i just bought with my hard stalked cash)

2. Minor if REALLY irritating annoyance catcher anomalies seem to be totally invisible (at least the one in the caves is)

3. Getting occasional CTDs on quickload when in game, this could just be general bugginess though.

Last edited by BadDragon on Thu 1 Feb 2018 - 14:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added ver number)
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb 2018 - 15:19

BadDragon wrote:
Hello Chaps, Having a few issues with latest version (1.1.0016 + quickfixes)
1. My items keep exploding off my body and dumping my inventory everywhere (possibly the weirdest bug i've seen so far). Was in the town wandering round, i'd just collected some artifacts from a stash i'd left them in and bought a new gun and then literally character acts like he's just been hit then most of the inventory fling themselves off me and all over the place, including the new pistol i just got which i now can't find and it seems to do it every couple of minutes now.
Any idea what may cause that? (most peed off because i can't find the bloody new gun i just bought with my hard stalked cash)

The exploding backpack is a new feature introduced in the last patch. There is a possibility that it is overpowered, I believe Aleks is looking into it. See thread here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BadDragon
Novice
BadDragon

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb 2018 - 15:43

pchester wrote:

The exploding backpack is a new feature introduced in the last patch. There is a possibility that it is overpowered, I believe Aleks is looking into it. See thread here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah, thanks for that pchester, I just saw this, wasn't even at the 36 kilo mark and my equipped new pistol went flying, so did several other things including gas canisters i was carrying flying off with enough force to hit a building and explode killing an npc  lol!  (though it was near the fire so it could have been that) and other kit winding up on rooftops you can't get to (was quite a lot more annoying).
Heck some of it went as far as the road the other side of town when i was near the building closest to the rookie trader.
Also some random "Ballast" items appeared, not picking them up seems to help.
I think it is quite bugged atm.
Hope the option to turn this off is added.
sidenote:
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2018 - 7:33

In Caesier's final quests,
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Error message and help/support subforum - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error message and help/support subforum
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next